Genetically modified strain

Hudo

Baked
User ID
We knew it was only a matter of time copycat genetics has a Genetically modified strain thoughts ?

any 5 for 250​

The T - series
Is developed
With a very basic approach of terpenoid manipulation.
Utilizing plant
Biotechnology with in vitro culture to create genetic engineering techniques that otherwise would be impossible by just simply crossing phenotypes together.
This is the absolute first cannabis has been genetic and metabolically engineered
Targeting metabolites
In plant cell cultures
To achieve exact terpenoid replication.
T-2 is focused on the flavor of Strawberries.
THC 36-37%
TOTAL CANNABINOIDS Over 38%
YIELD large
FLOWERING TIME 8 Weeks
TERPENE PROFILE :Strawberry funk to the max​

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Had a look at their site and a dash expensive 😳 US dollars too so ends up being a wee bit expensive💵💰💵
Im in for a co-op purchase🤪

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Yeah not for me. Should be banned. Don't want that pollen in my garden! I doubt there will be any real benefits, like Monsanto seeds...they just cost the farmers more money buying seed and roundup.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Tbh, the best smoke I've had was a cross of old timers haze and Laos highland which were both quoted as 13 and 5% respectively, but that could have been nostalgia glasses and self accomplishment. However I was fresh off smoking some medical quoted as 23%, and the old timers cross was cut above regardless. All the euphoria without the raciness.

Never been too phased on primary thc content fad and place more emphasis on the overall experience. Im a firm believer in the entourage effect and hold the opinion that terpenes and flavonoids play a vital role in the overall process of a good stone just as much as any primary cannabinoid.

However our bodies all function different on a physiological level so take my experience with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom