Gday

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
No abuse there, just facts. You have made both racist and homophobic posts, therefore you are a racist and a homophobe (y).

The only untrue thing I wrote was that you are a "wonderful human being" ...and for that gross misrepresentation I apologise 😘

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
No abuse there, just facts. You have made both racist and homophobic posts, therefore you are a racist and a homophobe (y).

The only untrue thing I wrote was that you are a "wonderful human being" ...and for that gross misrepresentation I apologise 😘
What racist post? It's so easy to just pull that out and use it against people you don't like. You constantly make comments that are ageist, sexist, and aimed at my reproductive status but that's OK.

And to try and slant that as homophobic is an absolute joke.

You think you are all so morally justified in your constant judgement of people but really, it has nothing to do with morality.

There is a ignore button, can't handle the heat of someone pushing back when you push them, hit the ignore button.

There was no reason for Porky to quote me and make a stupid "gender based" comment, you guys look for trouble.
Stay away from me, don't respond to what I say, don't quote me in your replies, just scroll the fuck by and I'll happily do the same. Otherwise, we can keep this going, I'm up for it either way.

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
What racist post? It's so easy to just pull that out and use it against people you don't like.
Thread was deleted, but I'm sure Mick remembers your racist comments.

And to try and slant that as homophobic is an absolute joke.
It is drawing a bit of a "long bow", but your intent to offend was clear. It's not the first time you've resorted to such low brow and outdated insults. You're a homophobe ...at least have the courage to own it!

You constantly make comments that are ageist, sexist, and aimed at my reproductive status but that's OK.
I think you have me confused with one of the other members you are fixated with :unsure:

You think you are all so morally justified in your constant judgement of people but really, it has nothing to do with morality.
Is that what I think? News to me 🤷‍♂️

There is a ignore button, can't handle the heat of someone pushing back when you push them, hit the ignore button.
Nah, you love the attention! That's why you instigated yet again in someone else's thread. Guessing it's the highlight of your day/week/year 🤷‍♂️.

Which reminds me, some time ago whilst atop one of your (many) high horses, you promised that you were going take the moral high ground and ignore me from now (then) on ...so what happened to that? I guess you're not a person of your word, that could be down to a lack of morality ;)

I've been handling the "heat" from a few of you "bad asses" for a while now :ROFLMAO:. I actually quite enjoy our interactions, you're a good source of entertainment ...nothing more. You certainly haven't anything to offer cannabis related, so I guess it's good you serve some purpose (y).

Okay, I love you , bye bye! 😘

Pikey

Baked
User ID
There was no reason for Porky to quote me and make a stupid "gender based" comment, you guys look for trouble.
Stay away from me, don't respond to what I say, don't quote me in your replies, just scroll the fuck by and I'll happily do the same. Otherwise, we can keep this going, I'm up for it either way.
Just noticed you edited your post, so let me respond.

What you're saying is I'm responsible for what Porky does? Because Porky posts something you don't like that means you can attack me? You're off your head (or meds) :LOL:.

You sound neurotic ..."Stay away from me, don't respond to what I say, don't quote me in your replies, just scroll the fuck by". You don't tell me what to do you fucking egomaniac :ROFLMAO:.

Also, not sure why you're telling me you're "up for it" 🤮, is this just part of some weird sex game? Just so we're clear, I make it a rule to never stick my dick in crazy.

Last edited:

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Just noticed you edited your post, so let me respond.

What you're saying is I'm responsible for what Porky does? Because Porky posts something you don't like that means you can attack me? You're off your head (or meds) :LOL:.

You sound neurotic ..."Stay away from me, don't respond to what I say, don't quote me in your replies, just scroll the fuck by". You don't tell me what to do you fucking Just noticed you edited your post, so let me respond.

You sound neurotic ..."Stay away from me, don't respond to what I say, don't quote me in your replies, just scroll the fuck by". You don't tell me what to do you fucking egomaniac :ROFLMAO:.

Also, not sure why you're telling me you're "up for it" 🤮, is this just part of some weird sex game? Just so we're clear, I make it a rule to never stick my dick in crazy.
never stick ya dick in crazy? Ya dunno what ya missing😂👍

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Thread was deleted, but I'm sure Mick remembers your racist comments.

It is drawing a bit of a "long bow", but your intent to offend was clear. It's not the first time you've resorted to such low brow and outdated insults. You're a homophobe ...at least have the courage to own it!

I think you have me confused with one of the other members you are fixated with :unsure:

Is that what I think? News to me 🤷‍♂️

Nah, you love the attention! That's why you instigated yet again in someone else's thread. Guessing it's the highlight of your day/week/year 🤷‍♂️.

Which reminds me, some time ago whilst atop one of your (many) high horses, you promised that you were going take the moral high ground and ignore me from now (then) on ...so what happened to that? I guess you're not a person of your word, that could be down to a lack of morality ;)

I've been handling the "heat" from a few of you "bad asses" for a while now :ROFLMAO:. I actually quite enjoy our interactions, you're a good source of entertainment ...nothing more. You certainly haven't anything to offer cannabis related, so I guess it's good you serve some purpose (y).

Okay, I love you , bye bye! 😘
So the main jest of that is you're an independent person who is comfortable repeatedly calling me a racist but you'll have to ask Madmick why I'm a racist :rolleyes:

I'm sorry if you were triggered by my comment, actually I'm not. Because you weren't triggered, you're just purposefully misconstruing what was said.

Probably taking the heat because you follow a few people around making snide comments, quoting, inserting yourself in threads to antagonize members. So jump on your high horse, but I'm certainly not the only person here that thinks you are an asshole.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Stay away from me, don't respond to what I say, don't quote me in your replies, just scroll the fuck by and I'll happily do the same.
Yet here you are again! ...you so crazy 🤪

you follow a few people around making snide comments, quoting, inserting yourself in threads to antagonize members. So jump on your high horse, but I'm certainly not the only person here that thinks you are an asshole.
Pot, Kettle, Black :LOL:

I'm sorry if you were triggered by my comment, actually I'm not. Because you weren't triggered, you're just purposefully misconstruing what was said.
Such a stable though process 😂. Have you asked your doctor to check you for dementia?

I'm certainly not the only person here that thinks you are an asshole.
It's arsehole Karen ...we're in Australia not one of your seppo daytime dramas :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom