G'Day from the mountains of Vic.

Rabbitlicker

Germinating
User ID
Hey Fella's.

Long-term lurker, first-time poster on TSE, 'though I've been on other forums in the past. There's a few folks here I already recognise.

I've been growing ID/OD/greenhouses for awhile now, but hoping some kind soul(s) here can guide/mentor/help me navigate Hydrobuddy. I've had a look at the program, but chemistry was never my strong suit & all the variables are REALLY doing my fucking head in!

I've followed a few people's recipe's up until now & it's been OK, but I want to be able to make my own decisions and tailor my grows without constantly asking stupid "newbie" questions.

Up until now, I've been using Campbell's Diamond T, CaNo3 & MgSO4, cutting-back the CaNO3 with MKP after about 4-5 weeks into flower, but it's all been kinda guesswork.

I want to be able to do it better.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Welcome to TSE. I use the exact same nutrients and I'm liking them. I tried that hydrobuddy program also and quickly got overwhelmed, maths and my brain just don't work well together. I'm gonna stick with the guesswork as I'm sure it still beats paying for bottled nutrients anyway. I add a bit of fulvic acid to my res too along with some pond enzyme also.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Hey Fella's.

Long-term lurker, first-time poster on TSE, 'though I've been on other forums in the past. There's a few folks here I already recognise.

I've been growing ID/OD/greenhouses for awhile now, but hoping some kind soul(s) here can guide/mentor/help me navigate Hydrobuddy. I've had a look at the program, but chemistry was never my strong suit & all the variables are REALLY doing my fucking head in!

I've followed a few people's recipe's up until now & it's been OK, but I want to be able to make my own decisions and tailor my grows without constantly asking stupid "newbie" questions.

Up until now, I've been using Campbell's Diamond T, CaNo3 & MgSO4, cutting-back the CaNO3 with MKP after about 4-5 weeks into flower, but it's all been kinda guesswork.

I want to be able to do it better.
Trial and error mate. You learn fron mistakes

Top Bottom