Gaming

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
Not much of a gamer any more but over the last decade have played all the souls series and am moderately excited with From's next offering Elden Ring. The Trial preview is out and people are saying it's easier than the Dark Souls series. I hope not....

Anyway video related sorta.. funny cunt.... 😆

So what are you looking forward to and currently playing?

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I’m playing Diablo 2 atm I was badly addicted to it as a kid unfortunately I don’t have a computer at the moment because it’s ⛏ so I’m playing on the switch

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I've just got my xbox 1 back from my son, now he has an xbox x, and have just gotten back into rdr2, online and story.
It’s such a huge world hey. I’ve been switching from that and assassins creed Valhalla. With a bit of madden in between. But actually haven’t played them in a while. Been stuck on Hempire on my phone lol.

Jiffy

Blooming
User ID
I’m playing Diablo 2 atm I was badly addicted to it as a kid unfortunately I don’t have a computer at the moment because it’s ⛏ so I’m playing on the switch

I Feel ya mate, I'm Mining on 3 machines. so i haven't touched a Game in months, and when i do its for an hour or so before i feel guilty about the reduced hash rate.

mind you, pretty lacklustre games out there these days.

Fan of the Division (y)

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I Feel ya mate, I'm Mining on 3 machines. so i haven't touched a Game in months, and when i do its for an hour or so before i feel guilty about the reduced hash rate.

mind you, pretty lacklustre games out there these days.

Fan of the Division (y)
what cards you running and whats your total hash rate ive got 1 rtx 3090 hash rate of 130mh and a gtx 1080 @ 35mh making around 15-17$ a day

Jiffy

Blooming
User ID
2 x 3070 1 x 2070. Very similar Hash rate total to you. took 6 months for ROI on those overpriced fkn 30 series. Such a joke.

Bobbylee101

Germinating
User ID
Witcher 3 and Red dead 2 story mode for me. Managed to get a xbox series x and bought a samsung 4k TV which makes these games look fucking amazing!

TheDork

Germinating
User ID
Not much of a gamer any more but over the last decade have played all the souls series and am moderately excited with From's next offering Elden Ring. The Trial preview is out and people are saying it's easier than the Dark Souls series. I hope not....

Anyway video related sorta.. funny cunt.... 😆

So what are you looking forward to and currently playing?
Just finished Far Cry 6's main campaign on Xbox Series X, pretty sweet. Currently having my arse caved in playing the Halo Infinite beta

Jiffy

Blooming
User ID
Just finished Far Cry 6's main campaign on Xbox Series X, pretty sweet. Currently having my arse caved in playing the Halo Infinite beta

Nice FC6 looked pretty fun. I tried the Halo MP, not for me though it felt a bit boring :sleep:. Hope your enjoying yourself in there.

User ID
I was playing rdr2 a few years ago was exited to hook back into the ps4 but it turns out the hard drive is fucked and the console itself might not be fixed want to get a ps5 but till then I managed ti get a xbox one x of some place called snaffle

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I recently started Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain all over again after finishing it 7 years ago but this time my challenge is to get speedruns of all 50 missions getting S rank and all objectives in one go. I've done about 46/50 missions and it can get fucking hard sometimes but goddamn it is such a well designed game. I forgot how incredible it is.

Top Bottom