Four corners tonight on ABC Artificial Inteligence and how China is using it.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
C'mon, man. This shit is being processed behind closed doors no matter what system we had governing the country.

Bit of a stretch pinning this on voters alone. ;)
So your saying the people of Australia have no say in what the government do ??
except maybe to give them permission to do anything they want

Why bother voting then

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It's pretty well the same deal in every Democratic society, mate. Surely that doesn't come as a surprise to you. They're all cutting deals, passing bills, and getting it legislated behind closed doors in wee hours of the morning.

As for voting, it's the only tool us civilians have to try and change the momentum in which direction the country make take. But even that is having a dwindling effect over the last 50 years. But it's all we got, and unfortunately, it's used moreso to dislogde a party that's fuck up in the previous/current term.

It's not much but it's all we got, and i'll excercise that right even if it is to dislodge the fuckwits. As pointless as it seems i will practice that right, before all the cunts sell us out completely to foreign interest.

As for constantly bitching about politics and not voting in our Democratic system makes fuck all sense to me. It pointless, and removes any weight to one's opinion that they may have, for mine.

Got a better system/idea, mate?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It's pretty well the same deal in every Democratic society, mate. Surely that doesn't come as a surprise to you. They're all cutting deals, passing bills, and getting it legislated behind closed doors in wee hours of the morning.

As for voting, it's the only tool us civilians have to try and change the momentum in which direction the country make take. But even that is having a dwindling effect over the last 50 years. But it's all we got, and unfortunately, it's used moreso to dislogde a party that's fuck up in the previous/current term.

It's not much but it's all we got, and i'll excercise that right even if it is to dislodge the fuckwits. As pointless as it seems i will practice that right, before all the cunts sell us out completely to foreign interest.

As for constantly bitching about politics and not voting in our Democratic system makes fuck all sense to me. It pointless, and removes any weight to one's opinion that they may have, for mine.

I think he would enjoy being a communist. They don't vote. 😂😂😂

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID

1vote 1 value should fix things up fairly quickly...

instead we have preference voting, rigged by both major parties..

Top Bottom