Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
More toxic weed off the street .should we
Send them back to where they came from if the can't make a positive
Contribution to society in this generally excepting country?
Wouldn't be surprised if some are illegal Vietnamese nationals.
Seems to be the thing.✌🏻

Indy

Misfit
User ID
All the more reason to decriminalise all things cannabis related. Just don't go down the California route where the industry is over regulated/taxed to the point the legitimate retailers are priced out of the market, and the black market still thrives.

P.S. Maybe i'm a cunt, but i'd be happy to see these fuckers loaded onto old un-seaworthy boats up in the timor sea 'n told to fuck off otherwise you'll be sunk. The fuckers got zero morals.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Abandoned quarries
Break rocks by hand in the pit
Rifles on top

Rice farming would get a bit of a bump I reckon

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I noticed on Facebook that the army was on site
Blacked out army choppers fly over that area all the time
Coincidence that they have been flying over that area this week ?
I don't think so , there's definitely some collaboration between the army and police regarding surveillance

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
I know they are just churning out crud yuck poison weed but I still feel for the poor bastards that go down for these big grows. They are probably just trying to support their family's, even though they are likely viet mafia types the guys on the ground are doing all the hard work and taking all the risk for probably fuck all of the big profits. I'd be interested to know how they are sentenced oldfark? I can't even imagine the work involved in growing a couple of thousand, they certainly have a real crack these ballsy fuckers

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I hear ya, joe. But if any DC thinks a criminal organisation is going to look after them they pretty well deserve whatever comes their way for being so blatantly stupid (imo). It seems they're poached from their homeland, bought out here to crop sit, and if/when shit goes down they go down for it in a country foreign to them. I'm not sure what level of stupidity one has to be at to think something like this is a brilliant idea. Hence the lack of sympathy from me

But yeah, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even shitheads like me with shitty opinions. 😜

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Maybe, mate. But i'd rather go down fighting than succumb to some grub from a syndicate. I'm bit of a DC in that regard.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Things are a lot different over there
I think most of them are Chinese, at least all the ones that have done around here

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Well this is Australia.
So Australian rules.

Regardless of the legality and morals of growing pgr commercial cannabis.

I'm sure most of em on holiday visas, this has been mentioned in a number of these cases.

Otherwise they will have a qualification in something that Australia needs.

Pretty sure growing pgr dope ain't on the list.

When in Rome, ya know.....

I have no fucking sympathy for cunts that have no respect for a countries rules especially a country that are kind enough for u to come for a holiday as long as you agree to fuck off after a while.

But they don't fuck off, they stay and work illegally doing illegal shit, and get caught doing it.

No sympathy.

Do you think the home countries of these people would be so kind to an Australian if the tables were turned?

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Well this is Australia.
So Australian rules.

Regardless of the legality and morals of growing pgr commercial cannabis.

I'm sure most of em on holiday visas, this has been mentioned in a number of these cases.

Otherwise they will have a qualification in something that Australia needs.

Pretty sure growing pgr dope ain't on the list.

When in Rome, ya know.....

I have no fucking sympathy for cunts that have no respect for a countries rules especially a country that are kind enough for u to come for a holiday as long as you agree to fuck off after a while.

But they don't fuck off, they stay and work illegally doing illegal shit, and get caught doing it.

No sympathy.

Do you think the home countries of these people would be so kind to an Australian if the tables were turned?
Bro if that was us we would do life in their prisons, they lucky they get away with it and deported the dogs

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Exactly, Carbs. If we had the death penalty like they do in Indonesia for drug related shit. We wouldn't see the fuckers here. They're just exploiting democratic society and easy going lifestyle. Naturally the syndicate's are here for our lucrative black market. One of the most profitable ones on the planet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom