First grow

MrDynamix

Germinating
User ID
A member on here is very kindly sending me some seeds, thanks again!

Guys this is my first grow and i am only going to ever have 1 plant as its for my own use.

I just wondered if i could get some tips and advice from fellow growers here.

I am in North Brisbane. summer time here with average temperatures around 30 at day and 22 at night. Quite humid at present.

Wanted to know peoples ideas on what soil, what food to give them, how much water, how much food, how much day light, to keep inside or outside? Can it all be got from bunnings?

Thanks in advance folks!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID

Guys this is my first grow and i am only going to ever have 1 plant as its for my own use.

I am in North Brisbane. summer time here with average temperatures around 30 at day and 22 at night. Quite humid at present.

Wanted to know peoples ideas on what soil, what food to give them, how much water, how much food, how much day light, to keep inside or outside? Can it all be got from bunnings?

Thanks in advance folks!

Depends on the type of seeds you have, MrD. It's a bit late to be germinating photoperiods. But might sneek in some auto's..

Welcome aboard. 👍

MrDynamix

Germinating
User ID
Thanks guys for the welcome!
I believe they are female Jack Herer Seeds. Are they quite easy to grow?
Thanks

vostok

Blooming
User ID

Thanks in advance folks!
Bunning's next stop then?

15 litre for 1 month then flip 12x12

for qld I'd still grow indoors, to many rippers and doobers in that state

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Thanks guys for the welcome!
I believe they are female Jack Herer Seeds. Are they quite easy to grow?
Thanks

Wouldn't be too hard to grow out. Just follow the usual idea of not overwatering and be sure that they get sufficent light.

But you might still want to ask the seed supplier to whether the seeds are either photoperiods or auto's still.

MrDynamix

Germinating
User ID
No worries thanks very much everyone for your input I'll keep you all updated with how I go once I get them in the mail.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
KISS

You gotta pop that seed now! Still got a lil time left in SEQ.

Seed raising mix n Searles potting mix from bunnings n a couple different sizes of pots.

It won't be a huge yielding plant, but a least it will be something!

Don't worry about rippers n dobbers in QLD, their everywhere! they won't even know your growing if you don't go around blabbin to your mates n work colleagues, keep it to yourself, if u wanna talk about it do it here👍

Just be ready for some shit talk and people speakin their mind round these parts😃😃 keep an eye out for anyone with a title of "Fuck Head of the Year" aswell 😀

Welcome aboard mate!

MrDynamix

Germinating
User ID
Going to start planting some seeds today following advice from the very helpful members here. Also wanted to thank the person again very much from here who sent me the seeds they did. I will keep you all updated with photos along the way. Thanks again for all your input there guys!

Top Bottom