FAQ?

Bear777

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Is there a FAQ area? Looking for which icon is for PM'n, as I read a thread where someone said to PM them, but I can't seem to find that function in the forum, nor did I find it when I searched for it. Hope this is the right spot to ask this question,
Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Think there might be a minimum post count before you can PM ...or is that another forum? ...It's been a while 🤷‍♂️

Bear777

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
hehe , many wise deductions...it's funny how 20 yr old beans don't like to pop like they did only four yrs ago,lol

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Many ways 2 skin Felix buddy
Have u tried soaking them in p.h'd rain water with coupla drops of 3% hyd peroxide ?
Have u given them a rub with fine grade sandpaper ?
All about getting case around seed 2 crack

Bear777

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Many ways 2 skin Felix buddy
Have u tried soaking them in p.h'd rain water with coupla drops of 3% hyd peroxide ?
Have u given them a rub with fine grade sandpaper ?
All about getting case around seed 2 crack
No, I didn't try that this time, probably cause when I tried those methods 4 yrs ago I didn't have much luck as none of those ones survived, while at same time many of the ones planted directly in soil came up albeit some taking up to 2 weeks back then. Being they were a family members small stash of bag seed, this time they went directly in the soil, but no bananas. I'm a bit leary of overseas and customs nowadays, and there are so many dodgy supposedly domestic sites its hard to filter through them, so one of the reasons I joined was to hopefully find a domestic supply that other members were happy with, but so far from reading threads that looks hit and miss as well, which during reading those threads I saw a couple about Pm's.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
No, I didn't try that this time, probably cause when I tried those methods 4 yrs ago I didn't have much luck as none of those ones survived, while at same time many of the ones planted directly in soil came up albeit some taking up to 2 weeks back then. Being they were a family members small stash of bag seed, this time they went directly in the soil, but no bananas. I'm a bit leary of overseas and customs nowadays, and there are so many dodgy supposedly domestic sites its hard to filter through them, so one of the reasons I joined was to hopefully find a domestic supply that other members were happy with, but so far from reading threads that looks hit and miss as well, which during reading those threads I saw a couple about Pm's.
Yantra Seeds is a good Aussie site and won’t rip you off ,
ten packs are a reasonable price, but most ,if not all his current stock lately have been from Seedsman ..

Bear777

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Yantra Seeds is a good Aussie site and won’t rip you off ,
ten packs are a reasonable price, but most ,if not all his current stock lately have been from Seedsman ..
Is that the yantraseeds site with the aboriginal looking art work...I had been wondering about them,
Cheers

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yantra prices don't miss their profit margins in Aus. $18 a seed( Seedsman own brand).

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
$85 for ten seeds is pretty good price ,,too bad they are Seedsman seeds though.
Ok, I only looked at single seed price. The Seedsman website currently lists a 10 pack for around $90Aus, and 100 packs for around $600Aus.

benn0

Baked
User ID
Dropped 200 dollars with Yantra before they went thru the b/s and they came through perfectly fine and I'm a happy customer

Top Bottom