Drone

Madmick

Baked
User ID
BCF have a fantastic little drone on sale atm for $225

Don't be fooby the price this little drone has all the capabilities you'll ever need

3asy take and landing , simply press button

Has remote flight paths using GPS from take off to landing , 4k cameras

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
At Aliexpress they have a shitload drones similar to that around the $80-$120 mark, mate. Fair enough, it's chinese shit. But the features some of the cheaper ones have nearly validates throwing $100 at one and find out.

Primary reason, the beach we go swimming at has a bit of a shark alley out the back of the breakers. It'd be nice to take a bit of a beach run to see how it looks for the day before getting into it.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haha, was bound to happen. He was getting a bit cocky in and around those gum trees.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
At Aliexpress they have a shitload drones similar to that around the $80-$120 mark, mate. Fair enough, it's chinese shit. But the features some of the cheaper ones have nearly validates throwing $100 at one and find out.

Primary reason, the beach we go swimming at has a bit of a shark alley out the back of the breakers. It'd be nice to take a bit of a beach run to see how it looks for the day before getting into it.
I’ve got one off eBay for $120 a while back. Battery life isn’t great but for the price they go ok. Camera is shit compared to a dji but it’s good enough to see what’s going on.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
I got a DJI AIR 2S myself, lotta fun and awesome camera, takes upto 5.4K vid but found it gets a bit jittery at that frame rate. Works best at 4K. Batteries last about 35 mins which is good. Now I realised I gotta buy a new PC just so I can edit the 4 K video lol :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom