Douche bag rocket boys.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Douche bag rocket boys Branston and Bezos would have to be examples of the most self absorbed disgusting human beings out there .
Supposed brave space explorers ? What another croc ?
Shallow orbits of the earth are really nothing new and certainly not space exploration in my mind.
imagine all the useful things that could of been done with the huge amounts of money to help the sick and needy?
This really shows what kind of people they are.✌🏻

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

vostok

Blooming
User ID
220px-Atmosphere_layers.svg.png

Depends on what you call space, (space to me is my grow space), unless you mean the Kármán Line an hours drive vertical, which is as far as they went, most commercial flight do.

Kármán's comments​

In the final chapter of his autobiography Kármán addresses the issue of the edge of outer space:

Where space begins… can actually be determined by the speed of the space vehicle and its altitude above the Earth. Consider, for instance, the record flight of Captain Iven Carl Kincheloe Jr. in an X-2 rocket plane. Kincheloe flew 2000 miles per hour (3,200 km/h) at 126,000 feet (38,500 m), or 24 miles up. At this altitude and speed, aerodynamic lift still carries 98 percent of the weight of the plane, and only two percent is carried by inertia, or Kepler Force, as space scientists call it. But at 300,000 feet (91,440 m) or 57 miles up, this relationship is reversed because there is no longer any air to contribute lift: only inertia prevails. This is certainly a physical boundary, where aerodynamics stops and astronautics begins, and so I thought why should it not also be a jurisdictional boundary? Haley has kindly called it the Kármán Jurisdictional Line. Below this line, space belongs to each country. Above this level there would be free space. ....
had poor oldfark stayed at school 5 months longer he would know that

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
220px-Atmosphere_layers.svg.png

Depends on what you call space, (space to me is my grow space), unless you mean the Kármán Line an hours drive vertical, which is as far as they went, most commercial flight do.

Kármán's comments​

In the final chapter of his autobiography Kármán addresses the issue of the edge of outer space:

Where space begins… can actually be determined by the speed of the space vehicle and its altitude above the Earth. Consider, for instance, the record flight of Captain Iven Carl Kincheloe Jr. in an X-2 rocket plane. Kincheloe flew 2000 miles per hour (3,200 km/h) at 126,000 feet (38,500 m), or 24 miles up. At this altitude and speed, aerodynamic lift still carries 98 percent of the weight of the plane, and only two percent is carried by inertia, or Kepler Force, as space scientists call it. But at 300,000 feet (91,440 m) or 57 miles up, this relationship is reversed because there is no longer any air to contribute lift: only inertia prevails. This is certainly a physical boundary, where aerodynamics stops and astronautics begins, and so I thought why should it not also be a jurisdictional boundary? Haley has kindly called it the Kármán Jurisdictional Line. Below this line, space belongs to each country. Above this level there would be free space. ....
had poor oldfark stayed at school 5 months longer he would know that
Don't think cutting and pasting was around when old fark went to school!!
Seems you were front and centre of that class but!! 🤣

Top Bottom