Dojo seeds.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Also on neptune, Oregon elite, or hit him up on twitch or insta. The "vader" mite aka anal miner... ahh such Fucking funny shite.

May as well say while bashing vader the Spartan family genetics are also going strong and on similar: seed bazaar, Neptune and others. Oregon not shipping to Australia btw. Can't even log in from an Ozzie IP.

D

Deleted member cpr

What is it with these stella breeders, who grow hundreds of plants to select and breed from but they don't include any pics of the product. Makes me wonder if they've even grown out one of them. Even most the breeding giants are pretty piss weak in that respect. 1 or 2 shitty pics are the norm.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
What is it with these stella breeders, who grow hundreds of plants to select and breed from but they don't include any pics of the product. Makes me wonder if they've even grown out one of them. Even most the breeding giants are pretty piss weak in that respect. 1 or 2 shitty pics are the norm.
Mate he has love, I've grown a couple of his dojo fruit and he did alien rift (not vader). Dojo was pretty but quite weak. Alien rift is an all time fav and beast of a plant to grow.

Hells canyon another small batch boutique breeder. Not terrible.

Cooper you know of Kevin Jodrey?

D

Deleted member cpr

Mate he has love, I've grown a couple of his dojo fruit and he did alien rift (not vader). Dojo was pretty but quite weak. Alien rift is an all time fav and beast of a plant to grow.

Hells canyon another small batch boutique breeder. Not terrible.

Cooper you know of Kevin Jodrey?
Mate, what i dont know about breeding would fill a stadium. I'm no breeder, can't even make a seed when I try to.

It's just a comment about how the breeders fail to bring confidence to the table IMO Why not include pics of the 100's of stable progeny that they claim to have tested, rather than no pics.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Mate, what i dont know about breeding would fill a stadium. I'm no breeder, can't even make a seed when I try to.

It's just a comment about how the breeders fail to bring confidence to the table IMO Why not include pics of the 100's of stable progeny that they claim to have tested, rather than no pics.
Oh yeah. Humboldt on insta. You see a greenhouse full and regular updates. However don't show you much about pollination procedure, seed collection and quality control. Just some males in full bloom and pics of the greenhouses usually outside looking in.

I've gotten burnt a few times by Humboldt with expensive dead seeds in a lovely wooden box.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID

This is dojo fruit. Released when old mate was being ripped off by vader over seed sales. Folk want to know about getting ripped off and gene theft then check out the rift between vader and his former employees.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Hey @Richcominfromu

We always on the lookout for seeds for the monthly comps if you have any connections :)
Oh for sure bro. Ethos have now got AUS baked beans distributing them. I'm not against ethos but I think it's important to disclose the high risk of hermi genetics. I do not support aussie canna seeds in any way, nothing to do with them, just to be clear.

I'll ask a few and see what I can come up.with. will come in nice shiny breeder pack. Stuff from.USA could take several weeks though. Local stuff I could have to you in a week.

If folk don't mind local stuff then there are a few I can get. Femme, regs and legit well bred strains. I'd rather promote other aussie breeders. I'll get back to you on pm.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
People want pics.
This thread needs em.
This is a Mandarin sunset from Ethos,fem.

Very Mandarin, extremely pungent after 8 days dry. Oily texture, lips taste of orange oil after a joint.
Smooth as silk.
It is a very unique flavour.

After handling fingers are more oily than tacky.

More 15w40 and not blu tack

Fully organic soil mixed and amended. Cmh

Attachments

• IMG_20200726_205559.jpg
    IMG_20200726_205559.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 21
D

Deleted member cpr

People want pics.
This thread needs em.
This is a Mandarin sunset from Ethos,fem.

Very Mandarin, extremely pungent after 8 days dry. Oily texture, lips taste of orange oil after a joint.
Smooth as silk.
It is a very unique flavour.

After handling fingers are more oily than tacky.

More 15w40 and not blu tack

Fully organic soil mixed and amended. Cmh
Sold!

Top Bottom