Does this look ready to harvest by trichomes?

Paradox901

Germinating
User ID
my plant is now 7 weeks into flower and to me all the trichomes look like they have gone milky. i spotted some amber ones not a lot. but what do you guys reckon?
unknown (1).pngunknown (2).pngunknown.pngunknown (3).png

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck that things been through the ringer.
Yeah ide leave it another week or 2. If its in soil i wouldn't be feeding it either.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Needs longer got some fattening up to do yet I reckon

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
As others mentioned, a while to go.

But u have buds so well done on that.

If you have never grown a plant oz88, are you really qualified to offer your questionable comment?

I don't think so

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
As others mentioned, a while to go.

But u have buds so well done on that.

If you have never grown a plant oz88, are you really qualified to offer your questionable comment?

I don't think so
omg really by looking at that plant u can tell its stressed out and lookes fuc###ked it doesn't take Einstein to figure that out
no C U N T needs qualifications for that

D

Deleted member cpr

3+ weeks more IMO those buds have just started by the looks. Shame ya cooked it so badly early on. I'm not shy about browng a few leaf tips but that much burn hurts them.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
I agree a bit longer.
Here's what I do: The blob on the end of that stem is white. For a 'weld your arse to the lounge' heavy stone you want those white blobs to be caramel brown. For a mello relaxing stone harvest at white and for a heady stone harvest when clear.

Me I want / NEED 'a weld your arse to the lounge' heavy stone'. To obtain this I allow the white pistils to bloom and brown off. They then shrivel up and disappear. But the bud swells internally as a new set of white hairs develop, then they burst forward. I allow 3 brownings, then flush, then chop and hang. This usually takes me to 12-13 weeks of 12/12. I used to only go 8 weeks, but the increase in quality is well worth the wait (and weight).

Now, with that plant, those nice green leaves look like they're coming to the end of their days, so extending her to 12weeks, in that state of health, would probably be a stretch. But even so I'd be getting those blobs nice-n-brown, flush, then chop. Don't flush until you have her at the point you want. with one grow I started flushing early thinkin she'd brown up more over the flush time... ...but she didn't. She stopped. The smoke was still REAL nice, but that little bit longer would have been a little bit nicer.

Top Bottom