Discount code

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Apologies in advance if this has been posted. Is there a sponsor or discount code for the Spider farmer se 7000

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
TSE, i think from memory

Nice light, seems many folks getting good results with it.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
good stuff, the discount is only a few percent from memory, but better than nothing I guess. Pretty good light from what I have read.

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
I agree Billygoat, that's why I decided to go with the SE7000. Great service from spider farmer. I placed order on Wednesday and it was delivered today. This will be my first grow indoors so hopefully with a lot of reading and help from forum members I will be able to do some justice to this light.

Attachments

• Grow Light.JPG
    Grow Light.JPG
    656.4 KB · Views: 20

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I agree Billygoat, that's why I decided to go with the SE7000. Great service from spider farmer. I placed order on Wednesday and it was delivered today. This will be my first grow indoors so hopefully with a lot of reading and help from forum members I will be able to do some justice to this light.

Nice man.

Look forward to the grow diary ;). Got seeds sorted?

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Nice man.

Look forward to the grow diary ;). Got seeds sorted?
Light looks great. I have used seeds given to me from bags. What height and dimmer percentage should I run at. Seeds were planted 3rd April. They are 5 weeks old. Need to sex them and transplant into larger pots. I will be sourcing feminised seeds. Hint Hint

Attachments

• Lights on.JPG
    Lights on.JPG
    734.9 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom