Dinafem strain reviews

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Nice hgo, how much did u pull off her mate? I’ve read the cheese strains are big yeilders, obviously a few variables involved and do u have any other strains from dina?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Nice hgo, how much did u pull off her mate? I’ve read the cheese strains are big yeilders, obviously a few variables involved and do u have any other strains from dina?
Only harvested the biggest buds so far and letting the rest of the plant mature a bit more
just under 4oz so far maybe two left on the plant??
I have a couple more of Dinafems varieties yet to try Blue hash, Critical Cheese and Critical CBD

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Just finished growing my first Dinafem variety
Cheese Fem
17 weeks seed to Harvest using the 12/12 from seed light cycle
Very Cheesey aroma and a nice Smoke (y)
View attachment 3306
cc.jpg
I'm big on DinaFem seeds, before they went legal in the states...tried some us stuff was blah..

went running back to Df never to look back.. my favorite has to be Deep Cheese

Deep Cheese is, in short, the most powerful version of our Cheese. At Dinafem Seeds, we knew that the legion of followers of this legendary strain deserved an extreme version in which her incredible traits were stretched to the limit. That's when we jumped into action and started backcrossing our Cheese, until an amazing result was obtained: a feminised cannabis seed, with very stable genetics and unbeatable traits, capable of delivering very special and intense sensations.

This top-notch cannabis classic, which is already part of the history, has never stopped achieving success, always being a guarantee of quality and excellence. Therefore, with all her features pushed over the edge, there'll be nobody who can really remain indifferent in front of such a potent hybrid. Her excellent overall qualities make her a real cannabis delight for experts and rookies alike.
I have now bled this babe into 3-4 of my own strains including autoflowers, I'm glad DF did all the hard work 9/10

is old but good: https://www.dinafem.org/en/deep-cheese/#product-info

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Haven't tried deep cheese , but it's on the list.
Got some sweet deep grapefruit, amnesia kush, strawberry amnesia and remo chemo on the go at the moment.✌🏻
I got me white widow, northern lights and just seesdman afgan #1 for my winter crop dependable stuff for the forthcoming cold ugh
I did try moving to Au once but the ex Au girlfriend put a stop ....lolol

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I got me white widow, northern lights and just seesdman afgan #1 for my winter crop dependable stuff for the forthcoming cold ugh
I did try moving to Au once but the ex Au girlfriend put a stop ....lolol
Where abouts in the states are ya based mate??

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Seedsman deliveries have been getting thru Aus border ok. Got 4 separate deliveries in last fortnight. Only ordered about 3 weeks ago, so quickest deliveries yet. Do NOT choose the stealth + insurance option( which also costs more), as their packages are being intercepted. Use standard delivery, which comes in an envelope, and in my experience, are ALL getting through Aus customs ok. I think (?) they might be concentrating more on scanning packages, rather than scanning plain white envelopes. Just a hunch !

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Seedsman deliveries have been getting thru Aus border ok. Got 4 separate deliveries in last fortnight. Only ordered about 3 weeks ago, so quickest deliveries yet. Do NOT choose the stealth + insurance option( which also costs more), as their packages are being intercepted. Use standard delivery, which comes in an envelope, and in my experience, are ALL getting through Aus customs ok. I think (?) they might be concentrating more on scanning packages, rather than scanning plain white envelopes. Just a hunch !
I went the stealth & insurance on an order from Seedsman last year and received nothing, the backup failed to arrive too. I reckon you're right about the scanning of packages Fox.

Top Bottom