Detox for drug test

The Stoned Jester

Germinating
User ID
Sup all been while how's it all going.

OK so this is stupid, in order for me to get properly diagnosed for ADHD, I need to be clean of weed :/

Now I have cut back HEAPS from what I used to smoke but still have some now and then, lost a shit load of weight too and gotten kinda healthy lol

But still worried that I might not pass.

So has anyone else had to do something similar and what's the best way to go about it? I probably have a bout 2 -3 weeks to clean up.

Obviously ill need to stop smoking but any other tips or tricks to help? it's a Piss / Urine test btw

Thanks all

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
2-3 litres of water a day , and heaps of physical activities, running etc for 2,3 weeks you'll be clean as. In about 9 days mark..

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Sup all been while how's it all going.

OK so this is stupid, in order for me to get properly diagnosed for ADHD, I need to be clean of weed :/

Now I have cut back HEAPS from what I used to smoke but still have some now and then, lost a shit load of weight too and gotten kinda healthy lol

But still worried that I might not pass.

So has anyone else had to do something similar and what's the best way to go about it? I probably have a bout 2 -3 weeks to clean up.

Obviously ill need to stop smoking but any other tips or tricks to help? it's a Piss / Urine test btw

Thanks all
Buy you own test kits and check your self out before the big day... ensure you ain't allergic to (Li) if you go the cheap fast way to fix ur adhd -IMO

carbon

Germinating
User ID
A half life is an interval measuring the availability of a substance. It works like this:
  • 1st half life – 50% of the drug has been eliminated from the body.
  • 2nd half life – 50% of the remaining half is eliminated from the body, leaving only 25% of the chemical compound.
  • 3rd half life – 50% of the remaining ¼ is eliminated from the body, leaving only 12.5% of the original substance
  • Repeat until fully eliminated.
    If the half life of marijuana is correlated to a person’s consumption, with an average 9-12 day half life for heavy users, an individual could expect to need to detox for roughly a month before having to take a drug test. And for infrequent users, between a week and two would likely obliterate all traces of use.

I hope this helps give you an idea on time and good luck. Let us know how long it takes you. One ex-work mate (heavy smoker) took almost 3 months to test clean. It does depend so much on the individual, including metabolism, diet, and lifestyle.

I find it ridiculous you can't get the ADHD meds you need due to cannabis when you can smoke weed and still get methadone.

The Stoned Jester

Germinating
User ID
Is this because studies show conflicts or do you think the doctors are just being cautious?
I believe it was 1/2 1/2 cause he said the Director of the clinic had his own personal policy, and he did say that psychoactive drugs can interfere with a proper diagnosis.

But it was mainly cause on the referral that I was on medical oil and I was honest about prior drug use.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Ok that's interesting how we're all handling this newish medicine and it's effects in other areas. Thanks.

Top Bottom