Post you Cutter LED Rig here I'm looking for ideas
cxbkits-300x300.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

JHerer

Germinating
User ID
I originally used 3 X Bridgelux Vero 29 4000K COB's driven by a 240W HLG-240-48A LED power supply.

Now using 4 X Solskin (Quantum) boards in a 4 X 4 tent - made a 1m X 1m frame out of Capral Cube-Lok aluminium (Bunnings also sell it at about 4X the price) and 400X400X4mm aluminium plates. Its the best light I have, no hotspots (unlike COB's). Powered by 2 240W HLG-240-48A, it easily outperforms the 1KW HPS I used to use (and runs, way, way, way cooler)

Note that the newer Solskins have the red LED's in them, I got the cheap ones and then used the emerson boards running off 14W each.

Attachments

• Frame.JPG
    Frame.JPG
    687.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3918.JPG
    IMG_3918.JPG
    581.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Solskin.JPG
    Solskin.JPG
    599.1 KB · Views: 29

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I originally used 3 X Bridgelux Vero 29 4000K COB's driven by a 240W HLG-240-48A LED power supply.

Now using 4 X Solskin (Quantum) boards in a 4 X 4 tent - made a 1m X 1m frame out of Capral Cube-Lok aluminium (Bunnings also sell it at about 4X the price) and 400X400X4mm aluminium plates. Its the best light I have, no hotspots (unlike COB's). Powered by 2 240W HLG-240-48A, it easily outperforms the 1KW HPS I used to use (and runs, way, way, way cooler)

Note that the newer Solskins have the red LED's in them, I got the cheap ones and then used the emerson boards running off 14W each.
Nice setup mate. 👍👍👍

JHerer

Germinating
User ID
Photos taken roughly 2 weeks in between. They took off like rockets.

Crap training I know, but I've got really bad migraines that take me out for 3 days at a time - I literally cannot leave the bed. This is the only stuff that works for me.

I've found these Quantum boards so much nicer than COB's, Ceramic Metal Halide, and HPS.

Attachments

• IMG_3881.JPG
    IMG_3881.JPG
    962.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3921.JPG
    IMG_3921.JPG
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 25

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Photos taken roughly 2 weeks in between. They took off like rockets.

Crap training I know, but I've got really bad migraines that take me out for 3 days at a time - I literally cannot leave the bed. This is the only stuff that works for me.

I've found these Quantum boards so much nicer than COB's, Ceramic Metal Halide, and HPS.
Nice grow mate. What’s in there and what are they growing in??

JHerer

Germinating
User ID
Sour Diesel, all cloned from a mother, growing in air pruning pots with 70 CoCo Coir/30 Perlite. Fed half strength Canna Coco A+B, Canna Zyme, Rhyzotonic, CalMag Cyco Supa Stiky Gluant.

I always feed half strength because I find the recommended dilution ratios are fantastic for selling nutrients, not necessarily what the plant really needs.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Nice mate. They look very happy.
Been a few debates on here about feed strengths and feed charts. Some running massive strength feed some on the low side like ya self.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Nice mate. They look very happy.
Been a few debates on here about feed strengths and feed charts. Some running massive strength feed some on the low side like ya self.
Yep, more than one way to skin a cat. Plants look happy, so the grow method works well. Newbie photos look lovely. Inspires hope for the next generation

Top Bottom