Customs ph

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
I have had seeds and spore prints from over seas not turn up.

No contact with me what so eva as to what ever happened to them.

Win some ya lose some.

Anyway, why tf are you not using an alias and a dodgy ph number and a safe address?

Lesson learned i suppose, deny everything! Don't tell them anything what so ever.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
So, what did customs say to you about what action they are taking?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I got a notice of seizure/deportation the other week sent to my safe address simply stating they where sending the package back. No phone call but.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Yes I've had the letter from coustoms and a police visit 4days later like lucky I moved all my shit into our boat as soon as if the letter . Fuck buying seed anymore I'm breeding my own shit storm down here . My mail is being searched for 18months they stated

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yes I've had the letter from coustoms and a police visit 4days later like lucky I moved all my shit into our boat as soon as if the letter . Fuck buying seed anymore I'm breeding my own shit storm down here . My mail is being searched for 18months they stated
That’s why you use a safe address.

User ID
I had mine nabbed a few weeks backs. I was only sent a text msg, That's it to date, on a Sunday mind you, saying my package had been stopped at the distribution centre (Sydney).

I Ignored it, as previous to that text I'm getting similar texts everyday stating "your package will arrive in 3 hours" or "There is a problem with your delivery" etc with links to no doubt lose all my money so assumed it was just another dodgy phishing scam text in which I block and delete.

I think my previous spree of online shopping at Ali and Alibaba is the cause of these texts. Still getting 1 or 2 a day fuck them. Good old Herbies suggested I use a different name and get them sent to my next door neighbors address for the re-send lol.

This time I used my first, and wife's maiden name. Addressed them to my parents joint in a different town.

YES. They finally just hit Sydney after 3 weeks of doing fuck all in Madrid. I'm crossing everything, eyes and all this time.🤞

A safe address? Yeah I understand the concept? Staking out some random pricks letterbox to have first crack at his mail daily... 🙂

Top Bottom