Crush resistant Seed Box

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Friggin' around today caused this creation to come about. Basically it's steel box constructed outta 3mm plate steel, using 1/4" nuts, bolts 'n washers, also has seal made out of 3mm rubber. This is to house a plastic container for my collection of seeds, because they'll be facing some rough 'n tumble stuff where they're stored.

Didn't think to take any pics earlier, so that's why there's nothing until it was basically finished. Anyway, some before paint..

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Painted 'n in action..

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

After thoughts.. Could've used a box section cut-off but didn't have that option which is why it was made out plate steel. Once pics were taken, it got pulled down again for another coat of paint.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

vostok

Blooming
User ID
I prefer to use my old lunch boxes .... well built click clack type Oh fuck is that spam..???

1 for autos the other for photos the chillie seeds share both

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Some of you people have a whole workbench type setup, I'm not that handy with this type of thing so it's cool to see.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Friggin' around today caused this creation to come about. Basically it's steel box constructed outta 3mm plate steel, using 1/4" nuts, bolts 'n washers, also has seal made out of 3mm rubber. This is to house a plastic container for my collection of seeds, because they'll be facing some rough 'n tumble stuff where they're stored.

Didn't think to take any pics earlier, so that's why there's nothing until it was basically finished. Anyway, some before paint..

View attachment 6667 View attachment 6668 View attachment 6669

Painted 'n in action..

View attachment 6670 View attachment 6671 View attachment 6672 View attachment 6673

After thoughts.. Could've used a box section cut-off but didn't have that option which is why it was made out plate steel. Once pics were taken, it got pulled down again for another coat of paint.
That’s heavy duty as Fuck. Could almost put that thing threw a crusher plant.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
If we eva have a nuclear explosion, I know who to contact for some seeds.👍
Only if the box is lead lined. The radiation might still effect the seeds. But it’d survive almost a direct hit from conventional munitions

Top Bottom