Coconice ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Found this powder nutrient made for coco, anyone know of this product? Planning on a coco / perlite run next.
It’s cheap but holy crap it’s basic. You could probably buy the base salts and make those mixes up youself way cheaper. Even without buying 25kg bags of ag base nutrients to mix.

that mix also doesn’t contain any boron or a punch of other macros, and the ration of p to k looks way out

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Thanks Rez, never done nutes or coco so thats why I’m asking. 👍
If you want to mix your own look into hydro buddy. It’s a neat little calculator

also here’s a neat little link I recently got given. opensalts.wikidot.com

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
If you want to mix your own look into hydro buddy. It’s a neat little calculator

also here’s a neat little link I recently got given. opensalts.wikidot.com
Awesome ill check it out Rez, the closer you look the deeper you go. 😈

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Quokka, keep it simple and spend the money on a specific coco a n b line like canna coco. Some other coco growers might chime in. I'd just buy a base grow and base bloom and that's all you need. Don't forget a truncheon and a decent ph pen

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Quokka, keep it simple and spend the money on a specific coco a n b line like canna coco. Some other coco growers might chime in. I'd just buy a base grow and base bloom and that's all you need. Don't forget a truncheon and a decent ph pen
Yep got a Blulab truncheon & pH pen sorted.

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Why do you need "coco specific" nutes ?
I'm no coco expert Pedro but I believe they add extra calcium and magnesium or something like that. Normal hydro nutrients work fine also, I've used simple one part cultiplex grow and bloom in coco and got decent enough results.
What would you recommend for quokka?

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
That's all I used, Canna Coco A+B and 1 litre of Ryzo in the beginning until the bottle ran out. Didn't buy more but I think it worked.
I have seen other reports of not really needing the Ryzo stuff and just going with the A & B. Guess they'll try to sell you more crap if you're willing to buy it :sneaky:.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I have seen other reports of not really needing the Ryzo stuff and just going with the A & B. Guess they'll try to sell you more crap if you're willing to buy it .:sneaky:
I hear ya, Glandore chucked it in for free, otherwise I wouldn't have used anything like that. I'd never heard of it before.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I dont think you need all that extra expensive bottled crap I'm just about to finish a coco grow
all I used was some Professors nutes A+B a few times during the grow stage
( less than 100mls) and for
flowering I chucked in a small handful of pelletised Guano from dr greenthumbs a couple of feeds of mollasses during weeks 2 , 4 and 6
and Mycorrhizae and Eco seaweed for the roots .
all up $10-20 worth of stuff

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
I dont think you need all that extra expensive bottled crap I'm just about to finish a coco grow
all I used was some Professors nutes A+B a few times during the grow stage
( less than 100mls) and for
flowering I chucked in a small handful of pelletised Guano from dr greenthumbs a couple of feeds of mollasses during weeks 2 , 4 and 6
and Mycorrhizae and Eco seaweed for the roots .
all up $10-20 worth of stuff
I'lll check that stuff out HomeGrown thanks 👌

Reactions: HGO
Top Bottom