Classic reddit thread take 2

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, I get that... but why the whole thread...? Delete the shit (if you must:rolleyes:) but leave the fucking "on topic" stuff ffs! ...what is this fuckin' OSA :ROFLMAO:

So now new cunts won't know that there's a scammer here selling hermie seed or that rezza is a little fuckwit wannabe narc :unsure:

FUCK CENSORSHIP

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Personally, I enjoyed the original Reddit thread 😂 Robust discussion on origin of seed, including " Euro trash" that Puggles sold at DumbCunt ripoff prices. Scams should be publically called out, even after the event. It reminds us all who to avoid( consumer protection). I view this as a community service announcement. Just scroll on if you don't want to hear it.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, I get that... but why the whole thread...? Delete the shit (if you must:rolleyes:) but leave the fucking "on topic" stuff ffs! ...what is this fuckin' OSA :ROFLMAO:

So now new cunts won't know that there's a scammer here selling hermie seed or that rezza is a little fuckwit wannabe narc :unsure:

FUCK CENSORSHIP

I removed from public view to tidy up.. but then this one started and I am too lazy... so anyway, it is back up for ya now. lol

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I removed from public view to tidy up.. but then this one started and I am too lazy... so anyway, it is back up for ya now. lol
Cheers Billy, had my cranky pants on that day and was just havin' a sook... you know how it is 😆

I keep seeing it in these reddit screen shots... what is "r/ausents"?
If you don't already know, then it's not too late for you! Don't do it... just run and keep on running as far as you can from it 🏃‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
so what is ausents? a group name? I cant be bothered with twitter, got enough social media already. lol

Top Bottom