Charges laid after $700,000 worth of magic mushrooms seized

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Same never heard of people paying for them except for what porky just commented above. How much they go for porkster?
He sells em for $20 a gram. Light weights can be fucked for 4 to 6 hours from 1.5 to 2 g
I go 3 to 4 each time.
Fuck it’s been a few years since I’ve had any shrooms. Might have to give him a call. 😂

D

Deleted member cpr

He sells em for $20 a gram. Light weights can be fucked for 4 to 6 hours from 1.5 to 2 g
I go 3 to 4 each time.
Fuck it’s been a few years since I’ve had any shrooms. Might have to give him a call. 😂
There's potential for good earnings at that price.

The trendy folks are bringing microdosing for depression into the main stream, so there might be a bit of demand for them too.

D

Deleted member cpr

Lol i saw the devil after eating 40g of fresh cubes last week. He was non threatening but looked very angular, pointy and was the colour of fire..... I was actually looking at this bromeliad flower.

20210223_131849.jpg

I knew at the time that it was a flower, not Satan, but it really looked like a scary red face, with horns and fire.

I dont believe in gods and devils, not sure why my mind went there.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah I hope he doesn’t have a shroomery account or anything and spills his sources.
So reading the news he also had coke, knives and $50k so not just a hippie shroom dealer. But it’s not good as now police will be on the shroom lookout more so.
The weight of them is going to be totally wrong as police weigh total weight which would be the substrate myc growing as well as any harvested shrooms. But it bumps the charges up.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yeah I hope he doesn’t have a shroomery account or anything and spills his sources.
So reading the news he also had coke, knives and $50k so not just a hippie shroom dealer. But it’s not good as now police will be on the shroom lookout more so.
The weight of them is going to be totally wrong as police weigh total weight which would be the substrate myc growing as well as any harvested shrooms. But it bumps the charges up.
Cops are never on the shroom hunt. They just stumble onto it every now and than when chasing coke and meth.

Top Bottom