Charges laid after $21.8 million worth of cannabis seized - Oxley PD

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Six people will front court today charged after more than 10,000 cannabis plants – with an estimated potential street value of $21.8 million – were seized from a remote property in the state’s northwest.

In September 2022, officers from Oxley Police District established Strike Force Lyretrail to investigate the cultivation of cannabis on a remote property near Narrabri.

Following extensive inquiries, strike force investigators, with assistance from Western Region Enforcement Squad, executed a search warrant at a home in Killarney Gap Road, Rock Creek, about 3am yesterday (Thursday 24 November 2022).

Investigators located 10,928 cannabis plants and further cannabis seeds, which were seized. The plants have an estimated potential street value of $21.8 million.

Five men – aged 28, 33, 35, 45 and 56 – and a 41-year-old woman were arrested at the property and taken to Narrabri Police Station.

All six were charged with knowingly take part in cultivating large comm quantity of cannabis and refused bail to appear at Tamworth Local Court today (Friday 25 November 2022).

Inquiries continue

Anyone with information about the cultivation and manufacture of prohibited drugs is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au. Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report information via NSW Police social media pages.

Source: https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGMTA0MjcxLmh0bWwmYWxsPTE=

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
From those photos it seems I shop at the same grow bag store as these folk do.

Also, from that first pic I'd have guessed it was Porky's grow.
(Am I doing this "hassle Porky about small plants" thing right? (or is that Gazza?)) :D

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

(Am I doing this "hassle Porky about small plants" thing right? (or is that Gazza?)) :D
Quantity…

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID

A bit of banter is good for a laugh, I don’t go out of my way to hang shit on other growers like some do. You never know when the shoes on the other foot.

Definitely try to encourage or help if I can I definitely don’t know everything about growing always learning.

Great to see heaps of new growers here, it’s really starting to thrive now.

As far as the pics above go, the mind boggles at the shear scale of it, I wouldn’t even be able to afford the grow bags never mind everything else that’s going on there.

They are fucking brazen, for the one that gets busted I wonder how many other weed farms get away with it?

Probably the same as crop houses, must be thousands of them around the country.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I found a big crop once when I was a whipper snapper was in a state forest about an hour out of Perth.

Someone had put a lot of work in, access was on dirt bike or 4WD was a maze of fire access tracks I was lost and stumbled onto it must of been about 200 plants full irrigation setup and pallets of fertilizer.

I shit myself after that and managed to find a sealed road back home. Looking back I’d guess was probably an OMG crop.

When I goto heaven god will let me because I’ve never ever fucked with anyone else’s grows.

User ID
I found a big crop once when I was a whipper snapper was in a state forest about an hour out of Perth.

Someone had put a lot of work in, access was on dirt bike or 4WD was a maze of fire access tracks I was lost and stumbled onto it must of been about 200 plants full irrigation setup and pallets of fertilizer.

I shit myself after that and managed to find a sealed road back home. Looking back I’d guess was probably an OMG crop.

When I goto heaven god will let me because I’ve never ever fucked with anyone else’s grows.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Has anyone got the GPS co-ordinates of this crop please? Asking for a friend.

Top Bottom