CBD oil

terrancefartbubbler

Vegetating
User ID
Been looking for some CBD oil, there are a bunch of dudes in Byron bay selling CBD oil online trying to work out if there legit since it seems you need a prescription to buy CBD oil in Australia. Is there some way there working around the law or are they $cammin.

That's there website

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Been looking for some CBD oil, there are a bunch of dudes in Byron bay selling CBD oil online trying to work out if there legit since it seems you need a prescription to buy CBD oil in Australia. Is there some way there working around the law or are they $cammin.

That's there website
You don't need a prescription to buy CBD oil!
I get mine from here! Give it to me daughter for ADHD works well!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I know 3 people who give it to their Austistic kids! Most of them are pretty mild on the spectrum!
How much of a difference does it make ?
does it take a week or to to start having an effect?
what size dosage do they take ,,

if you don’t know offhand can you find out ,,I have a friend with a boy that is mildly autistic,,

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
How much of a difference does it make ?
does it take a week or to to start having an effect?
what size dosage do they take ,,

if you don’t know offhand can you find out ,,I have a friend with a boy that is mildly autistic,,
I know 1 of them who was the one that got me on to it about 3 years ago is giving her son who's 12 2 of the droppers that come with the bottle each morning before school!
She uses the 3000mg the same as me!
They are good friends of ours and the kids is noticeably more social and mature when he's on the cbd!
She says it makes school much easier for him too!

Top Bottom