Cannabinoid profile testing

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Have any of you looked into at home testing options? I've seen a range of devices and kits being sold and curious if any of you lot have tried or use them. There was that video put up recently of the guys in Syd going around testing peoples gear. I'd be interested in more than just THC/CBD % results if possible - get a broader cannabinoid result for say THCV, CBG etc.

The main reason I'm interested is to be able to verify the MC bought and what strains claim being grown true etc. Also for those into the breeding scene, I would expect this is more a part of the operation than say individual growers. Absolute accuracy isn't necessary (though the better... the better) but better than flying blind.

I did see a local lab here does MC testing, offering quite a number of services including terpene profiles. I've dealt with them professionally in the past, and have some contacts - but not the most straight forward favour to ask!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Have any of you looked into at home testing options? I've seen a range of devices and kits being sold and curious if any of you lot have tried or use them. There was that video put up recently of the guys in Syd going around testing peoples gear. I'd be interested in more than just THC/CBD % results if possible - get a broader cannabinoid result for say THCV, CBG etc.

The main reason I'm interested is to be able to verify the MC bought and what strains claim being grown true etc. Also for those into the breeding scene, I would expect this is more a part of the operation than say individual growers. Absolute accuracy isn't necessary (though the better... the better) but better than flying blind.

I did see a local lab here does MC testing, offering quite a number of services including terpene profiles. I've dealt with them professionally in the past, and have some contacts - but not the most straight forward favour to ask!
There was a new punter posted on TSE a few months ago, offering his cannabis test services in Aus, for a price. Apparently he bought some high end equipment that would do the job. I cant recall the specifics, but testing a strain seemed very expensive to me at the time. Try a TSE site search. I understand the cheapo home kits and phone apps are fairly inaccurate.

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Looks like the guy was using one of these - which is not a bad price https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/115958200765

I was thinking maybe something closer to using the Alpha Cat reagent kit which is around $200 depending on how many tests you buy. Not maybe as accurate as a digital device though... I don't think I could justify more than about $500 at this stage :(

Top Bottom