Canna p,k

amac222

Germinating
User ID
Hi guys,
Have any of you used this product before ? Would like to know your thoughts on it .
Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240117_144409_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240117_144409_Chrome~2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 6

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Hi guys,
Have any of you used this product before ? Would like to know your thoughts on it .
Cheers
I run it religiously but like every additive it’s not entirely needed but during the swell stage yea she good stuff just knock your base nutes down a touch add a bit of pk that’s my flowering nutes now in a nutshell used canna products for years expensive but they good and work bottle lasts ages to cause your only using it for a week or 2👍

amac222

Germinating
User ID
I run it religiously but like every additive it’s not entirely needed but during the swell stage yea she good stuff just knock your base nutes down a touch add a bit of pk that’s my flowering nutes now in a nutshell used canna products for years expensive but they good and work bottle lasts ages to cause your only using it for a week
Cheers for the info I really appreciate it 👍

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Hi guys,
Cheers
Personally i think it’s got too much phosphorus. I’m currently using a diy version of advanced nutrients hammerhead

IMG_5011.png

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Well it is a P booster? Not everyone can be fucked mixing their own salts mate it’s bottled n ready go and it works 👍 compared to any Aussie nutes she loaded with p so drop the a n b wack in a bit of pk n ya laughing😂
It also more p than needed. What you should be chasing is a higher amount of k, it’s the potassium that adds weight during swell.

It’s also literally 2 ingredients 1 of which is available from Bunnings and the other is available cheap online. For $40-50 you’ll make over 10L of booster.

Top Bottom