Can anyone help me source weed in Adelaide, Australia to make rso oil for my cancer?

User ID
Please i'm honestly in some real need of help. I have zero connections and wouldn't have a clue who to ask. I need to buy the weed and equipment to make the rso oil unless i can find someone else who makes the stuff who'd be willing to help me and we could make it together or i could pay for ingredients and they make it for me.

iv'e wanted rso oil for months but i keep getting warnings of online scams which is why they say just make your own. Does anyone know a good supplier who won't scam or massively profiteer off my situation? cause honestly the image of me making this stuff is impossible to imagine as im not a very hands on competent person but ill do what needs doing

im in my mid 20s from Adelaide

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
iv'e already booked an appointment with dispensed (medicinal) for January but i also want to just get the actual stuff aswell. I literally walked into one of those herbal/vape shops and the guy at the front counter gave me lots of helpful info and equipment advice but i still have no idea how to source the weed (indica strain is best for rso apparently)

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
iv'e already booked an appointment with dispensed (medicinal) for January but i also want to just get the actual stuff aswell. I literally walked into one of those herbal/vape shops and the guy at the front counter gave me lots of helpful info and equipment advice but i still have no idea how to source the weed (indica strain is best for rso apparently)
As the doctor to prescribe you indica strain(s) when you meet him/her in Jan. Also ask about prescribing oil.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Def the way 2go buddy and with medical u don’t have to worry about caterpillars or bloody grasshoppers
Also what u get is what you get (supposedly) no pathogens or nasty shit that the viets spray their plants with. Ure doc will suggest strains and thc percentages to u just let him know what u really want and why
Just for a heads up and it’s diff for everyone don’t go thinking R.S.O is a cure for cancer not trying to kill your dreams, I have tried it for nearly four years now and as I said everyone is different, it will make u Supa sleepy and hungry but as a cure ?
I really hope it works 4u but remember to start small and slow it’s pretty strong stuff

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Please don’t take this the wrong way
Just trying to offer some insight as someone who’s been there
Sometimes when something not as brilliant as first thought can lead to negative outcome and u need to stay as positive as you can
Went through whole operation,radiation and chemo thing and thought oil was a good lazy way to improve outlook but u give it a go might do wonders
Just my thoughts as I’m no doctor (far from it) good luck mate

Top Bottom