Camp fire stumps

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Here's an idea for a little project next time you've got the chainsaw out. Some campfire stumps to sit on around the fire.

The reasoning behind this idea is the old problem that arises as the night gets longer whilst the grog is flowing. How many times have you stood up to go somewhere and you end up kicking yours or someone else's drink arse up. Well, this just might be the solution. Another bonus to this is your drink is tucked away from the fire thus remaining cooler longer.

The stump with a drink slot cut in it..
cmpstmp01.jpg

When you've done knocking that bit out, swing the stump 180, and knock another section out for a handle. So you can then pick the heavy bastard up 'n move it around a bit easier.
cmpstmp02.jpg

Don't forget to bevel the top edge so to avoid splinters in the back of you legs.

There ya go, piss easy project to knock up for festive season drinks! I've got 3 so far, i want another 3 with the next tree i drop. 😛

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Here's an idea for a little project next time you've got the chainsaw out. Some campfire stumps to sit on around the fire.

The reasoning behind this idea is the old problem that arises as the night gets longer whilst the grog is flowing. How many times have you stood up to go somewhere and you end up kicking yours or someone else's drink arse up. Well, this just might be the solution. Another bonus to this is your drink is tucked away from the fire thus remaining cooler longer.

The stump with a drink slot cut in it..
View attachment 28126

When you've done knocking that bit out, swing the stump 180, and knock another section out for a handle. So you can then pick the heavy bastard up 'n move it around a bit easier.
View attachment 28127

Don't forget to bevel the top edge so to avoid splinters in the back of you legs.

There ya go, piss easy project to knock up for festive season drinks! I've got 3 so far, i want another 3 with the next tree i drop. 😛
Gold mate!!
Just 1 thing could you add a piss hole so I don't have to get up to piss in the bush!! 😏

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Patent that mate , someone will steal your idea and cash in😁 just like my , “mopsocks” idea I had for years and told the mrs about and she laughed me off.
Next thing I knew there were my mopsocks on tv add ! Motherfuckers!

Yeah, there's a few items around here that i've come up with over the years. And i also had a neighbour that was fairly curious about some of it, asking all sorts of questions. But he's no longer a worry, as he went toes up about 18 months back. If someone was going to swipe some ideas he would've been a very likely candidate.

Another instance, an acquaintance of the missus was taking photo's of something i designed to drain a feeding tube, banging on about what a marvelous idea it was and insisted she must show her hubby. That sorta shit can grind on ya at times.

Top Bottom