Bong filters.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Just wondering if these things are very popular with my fellow bong smokers out there.

Broke my bong a few months back. Upon sourcing a newy, I found these bong filters. Took the punt, 3 months later I can’t imagine not using them.

Great not having bong lip 24/7, especially having a beard. The Mrs very thankful when up close and personal. :p

The filters slot into the silicone mouthpiece. I’ve been changing filters daily. I average 5-6 cones per filter before they’re filthy and start to stink but there’s no instructions or anything so not sure of recommendations.

Reckon the mouthpiece is tapered down to fit a joint in the end too, lol.
IMG_0197.jpeg

Tried all forms of smoking the weed but always come back to the old faithful bong. Vaping didn’t do it for me unfortunately. Can’t beat igniting the straight green from a bong IMO.

The filter has really made it a much cleaner process. Debatable whether it makes it any safer, but that’s what I tell myself anyway…

Anyone got any experience with these?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Got me interested, how much are they a pack? I only vape these days (apart from spotting hash), and I've been tossing over the idea of wanting to sample my gear in a bong to get the results of it fully combusted.

Because if you've vaped for a while, and you try a bong. It can leave a like a dirty ash flavour/sensation for a little while. These filters might help remove that element. :unsure:

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I was going to grab one of these before I switched to vapes. Looked like a good idea and sure beats the old school stuffed tissue down the neck of the bong. If you're committed to combustion then it'd be worth filtering

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
I've pondered whether thereb as something like this a few times. Gotta admit I've done the tissue stuff a few times when I had a cheat infection. I usually smoke about a gram per day and that has about half a durry in it too so I'd like to filter out a few percent of the early death I'm bringing on lol.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Got me interested, how much are they a pack? I only vape these days (apart from spotting hash), and I've been tossing over the idea of wanting to sample my gear in a bong to get the results of it fully combusted.

Because if you've vaped for a while, and you try a bong. It can leave a like a dirty ash flavour/sensation for a little while. These filters might help remove that element. :unsure:
The initial starter pack with a mouthpiece and 4 filters was about $15

The filter tubes come in packs of 10, buy enough and they cost about $1 each. I got a heap at once the 2nd time.

Dollar a day keeps the bong lips at bay! :whistle:

I do wonder if they filter any of the good gear out though?

One Drop

Curing
User ID
You can buy the small filters n holder for joints my wife get a box of 500 filters every 3 months or so she loves using them the amount of tar that is trapped is brilliant.

Top Bottom