Black friday and other bargain deals

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Thought maybe we could have a thread on any good deals that pop up.

Found this on amazon black friday deals. Fucking spewing. I bought myself a 100w ufo last week $150 this thing would have better coverage placed in the centre of my light frame for only $160.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I came across some Spider Farmer Xmas codes and in the spirit of a donkey riding prossie giving birth to a purportedly magical jew, I thought I'd share them in case they're of any use to you bargain lubbers

🎟️ christ50 = $50 Off (works with SE5000 +SE7000)

🎟️ claus15 = $15 Off (works with SF1000, SF2000, SF4000, SE3000, SE5000, SE7000 + some of their tents)

🎟️ santa30 = $30 Off (works with SF2000, SF2000, SF4000 + works for their 5x5 tent)

NB: Might work on other stuff, but I got bored and stopped testing 🥱

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
I came across some Spider Farmer Xmas codes and in the spirit of a donkey riding prossie giving birth to a purportedly magical jew, I thought I'd share them in case they're of any use to you bargain lubbers

🎟️ christ50 = $50 Off (works with SE5000 +SE7000)

🎟️ claus15 = $15 Off (works with SF1000, SF2000, SF4000, SE3000, SE5000, SE7000 + some of their tents)

🎟️ santa30 = $30 Off (works with SF2000, SF2000, SF4000 + works for their 5x5 tent)

NB: Might work on other stuff, but I got bored and stopped testing 🥱
Nice work mate!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I know you guys bag the shit out of Mars lighting and with good reason

But

Currently I have a side by side with a mars ts 2000 and hlg Diablo

Ever since they sent me the Mars I cannot fault it , same heat signature as HLG if not cooler , the spread it another 300mm longer covering more space

Personally for the price I paid for the Diablo compared to ts2000 and 3000 I think I'll be choosing them in future

Not sure but I've had it running continuously door 2 yrs no problem

Reactions: HGO

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I've run both a MH and SF lights. My only experience with LED and limited sure. But they really don't seem that bad for a home grower. Hard to fault on cost. If I was going to be cropping all year round, then maybe I would spruik for something higher spec. They are a good place to dip the toes

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Not only handed in the captaincy, but now also an LED quality expert. 😂
Believe you me I've done the research 😀
Wasn't gonna spend my money on anything shit, especially when it comes to LEDs, so went top shelf to "compare" to hps...had to fill my curiosity...

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yes true.. but quality control i would think would be of a much higher standard then the Chinise copies.

You think?

Come on man. Facts shouldn’t be too hard to find. @RiverRat linked a YouTuber the other day that did comparisons of most available grow lights.

Ya can’t just jump full on into the LED ranks with bullshit and here say. You are a petty officer now bro. 😂

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I know you guys bag the shit out of Mars lighting and with good reason

But

Currently I have a side by side with a mars ts 2000 and hlg Diablo

Ever since they sent me the Mars I cannot fault it , same heat signature as HLG if not cooler , the spread it another 300mm longer covering more space

Personally for the price I paid for the Diablo compared to ts2000 and 3000 I think I'll be choosing them in future

Not sure but I've had it running continuously door 2 yrs no problem
Mars used to be lower quality, same as Spider Farmer. BUT, both companies have switched over to much better diodes and drivers. I doubt any home grower would notice any difference to their harvest between these brands and HLG. Problem is ALL their prices have also gone up. Maybe with a " Hail Mary" Xmas code, punters might get a substantial savings of a few hundred bucks 🤣🤣

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Mars used to be lower quality, same as Spider Farmer. BUT, both companies have switched over to much better diodes and drivers. I doubt any home grower would notice any difference to their harvest between these brands and HLG. Problem is ALL their prices have also gone up. Maybe with a " Hail Mary" Xmas code, punters might get a substantial savings of a few hundred bucks 🤣🤣

QBL have some new discount codes for us, just sorting where it will be placed.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, they've come a long way since their blurple lights that enjoyed the odd impromptu BBQ 🔥.

However, after seeing a decent amount of very nice results with people using their QBs and Bar style lights, I decided to give them a try. Got my hands on an SE5000 for $610 (and an SF2000 for $260) during the BF sales, so will give that a try out when I get time to setup my 4x4.

Don't get me wrong I'm still in love my little HLG 260 RSpec, but I couldn't really justify moving up to something like @Dotts has just purchased (not yet ;)) so these look like they will be a good fit for where I'm at.

Top Bottom