Big Girls are having a bit of issues or possible normal for bloom

User ID
I had only my good japanese made ph meter, but the probe is small, so i got a long probed ph meter from instrument choice, they were fast and it looked like the Acurate 8, was 98$ all up from their ebay store, so saved a few dollars

These issues could be the bloom and the longer days almost forcing them to reveg. Have their tent for them today or tomorrow.

I topped the soil around them with, my soil, 5in1 pellets and Richgro P and K, the N of the pallets is only 3.2. Maybe they dried out at one stage.

To some success earlier one i tried the Manutec elements with very dilute powerfeed on their leaves, and to try to remedy the problem last water small amount powerfed, some P and Manutec elements

1. Super Lemon Haze - yellowing leaves, white spots and marks.
small probe 3 spots checked av 6.1
long probe 5 spots checked av 6.2
Av wettness 5
I am thinking maybe no pH related

2. Liberty Haze - yellowing leaves, and claw down like a N problem?, some leaves are canoe like at the bottom. She could have pH issues causing some problem being under 6pH though i think
small probe lowest reading 5.2, highest 5.8, average 5.7
long probe lowest 5.5, highest 6.3, average 5.98 (6.0)
both averaged 5.8. Wettness from 3.4 to 7 on the scale.

3. Pink Kush - Maybe borderline pH problem or needing N, only issue yellowing appears more up her.
6 readings with the small probe average 5.8
7 readings with long probe average 6.1
Both average 5.95 pH Average 5.9 wettness

I am thinking trying N or Elements maybe? giving a little more P and K, or possible to normal to have few leaves like this with the onset of bloom

Video of the girls

P1420487.JPG

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Looks like a classic sign the girls need more N ? But that first plant look pretty green and healthy 🤔
Yeah like Kloud said more N.
Big plants in small pots need to be fed lots of N!!

Thanks Kloud9, that what confused me also the green and then leave tips pointing down on Liberty, i am going to try N, cant hurt pH isnt in a bad range

Thanks Porky, yes the pots are 50L but for a 1.4 meter plant that would be small, so some N for sure

I am thinking either powerfeed N or organic N from Fish and Kelp (10 which is high for an organic fert)

The local nursery sells the Fish and Kelp from Searles for only $10.90

The searles 5in1, the N is only 3, and maybe not avaiable atm to the girls

Last edited:

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What's N is on the powerfeed ? Higher then 10 hit it with that if not fish n kelp it she'll/they love it, id N water the two left heavily then the maybe dilute the mix up 20% and then N boost that 3rd plant to the right, as she won't need as much as the other two😀👍

User ID
What's N is on the powerfeed ? Higher then 10 hit it with that if not fish n kelp it she'll/they love it, id N water the two left heavily then the maybe dilute the mix up 20% and then N boost that 3rd plant to the right, as she won't need as much as the other two😀👍
Morning Kloud9, Thanks (y)😀Powerfeed N is 14, its their red bottle more for veg. Being not 100% organic powerfeed is organic based, it would be a quick hit, the greenest girl, her top soil has a worm of 2 in it. Girls are out in the elements atm, had a nice gently shower earlier, rain doesnt really get to the pots due to the canopy

Top Bottom