BHO Gummy Bears

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
Basic mix, easiest I could find on the internet for making BHO Gummy Bears. Just warn you though if you have good BHO these are pretty bloody potent so don't go eating more than 30 odd at a time or you may start giggling like you're on acid.

First you need to make yourself some BHO and buy Gummy Bear Moulds off eBay, about $20 for moulds to make 150 bears.

I use 2 grams of BHO per batch (150 gummys) and you have to decarb it in oven at 120 degrees for 25 minutes. I decarb in a small glass Petrie dish.

Ingredients
BHO (decarbed)
1x 85 gram box of flavoured Jelly
1x 10 gram unflavoures gelatine sachet
100mls cold water
15mls Glycerine

Have cold water in small saucepan on stove on a low heat, add the jelly and gelatine and glycerine then pour in the BHO, easiest to poor the BHO in straight out of oven while it's warm. Stir thoroughly until all mixed, you don't wanna see black dots of oil through it, stir it nicely so you don't make too much bubbles and froth and don't get it too hot. Once mixed use the droppers to fill your moulds then put in fridge / freezer for an hour to set.

And your done!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Nice!
this is on my to do list!

2 grams per 150 gummies?

is that enough? i was thinkin something like 5 grams?

....or am i just a canna pig?:oops:

How many do you consume at a time?

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
Nice!
this is on my to do list!

2 grams per 150 gummies?

is that enough? i was thinkin something like 5 grams?

....or am i just a canna pig?:oops:

How many do you consume at a time?
Add as much as you want, I find 2 grams is strong enough, the more you add the more you taste the oil.

I've only ever eaten "alot" once when I was testing them, ate about 50 and 90 minutes later I was giggling like a little girl.

Top Bottom