Best place to sell used hydro equipment?

Me2

Germinating
User ID
Hiya all, I thought there was a for sale section here, but seems not. What's the best way to sell hydro equipment without letting all the town know? Gummie and Fleabay are out.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Me2

Germinating
User ID
Ask your local hydro shop. They will sometimes sell 2nd hand gear or might be able to connect you with someone who might be interested.
I was thinking that, however, they are very money orientated and tend to just want to sell their stuff...sometimes not the best advice either. But it certainly doesn't hurt to ask :)

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
@Me2 you could try joining a couple of fbook pages for people growing veges and whatnot hydroponically and maybe post on there..I'm in a couple and quite often see people asking where to find decent lighting that's not China crap so maybe that's an option. Maybe not..

Reactions: Me2

Me2

Germinating
User ID
What have you got to sell?
2 x 370watt Quad 3100k + drivers LED lights from Grow Lights Australia.

Used from Dec 2022, so only 8 months :) In Perfect order, I am scaling down to a more occasional grow and smaller.

$2242 for the two new. Asking $1250 plus postage.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
I regularly scan gumtree and FB marketplace for hyg equipment and lately I'm noticing more and more listings but it's mostly dickheads who entertained the thought of growing for a few months, trashed their gear then given up and think they can sell it again for the same price

Top Bottom