best large mixing reservoir

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
i need to buy one asap as the tub didn't work that grate im mixing 130L at a time so anything around 200l capacity will be fine so if any one has got any info on em or have a one that would be good to know what to get

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I used to use a 50 l tub, ran 3 -4 other tubs, 50l, went thru 2 buckets a day, maybe 3 in Summer ??

What the fuck are you doing ?? wanting it to run for a week ?

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
the system holds 130L of nutrients and water mixed together and yes it runs for a week then i dump the nutrients and start again

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
What system are ya running(when they bother growing lol)

I prefer to top the res up daily, have run bigger res's before, but a big tub, not a cylinder pump up one, pain in the arse ?

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
RDWC fully recirculating system all i gotta do is maintain p.h of 5.6-5.8 pretty easy with the bluelab guardian

D

Deleted member cpr

Hey oz. Dumping nutes will need to be done more frequently when they are big and less when they are little. My first 60l of nutes, feeding 8 plants is good for at least 3 weeks. Second batch of 60l lasts 1 week, 3rd batch lasts 4 days. At full swing they go through 100l every 3 days. It depends on how much they are drinking. You probably won't believe me but I thought I'd try to save you a little time, effort and money.

Billys onto it with the cheap barrel, they're the go IMO.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Hey oz. Dumping nutes will need to be done more frequently when they are big and less when they are little. My first 60l of nutes, feeding 8 plants is good for at least 3 weeks. Second batch of 60l lasts 1 week, 3rd batch lasts 4 days. At full swing they go through 100l every 3 days. It depends on how much they are drinking. You probably won't believe me but I thought I'd try to save you a little time, effort and money.

Billys onto it with the cheap barrel, they're the go IMO.
ill just top up the res as needed through out the week i got my cousin to get the flexi 225L tank its collapsible and will save space

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
Them Flexi tanks are pretty shit in my opinion. The only time I would use one is if you physically can't get a reservoir big enough into your grow room through the door.

The best reservoirs I reckon are them 190 litre olive barrels, 220 litre blue plastic drums with a modified lid cut into the top, or a household green wheelie bin.

You can pick all of them up pretty cheap usually.

Can also sometimes find 2nd hand water tanks which are more heavy duty at a decent price, I paid $200 for a 300 litre poly water tank.

Once you need really big reservoirs just get IBCs.

Top Bottom