Barney"s Farm

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Heard good and bad things about them.
Wouldn't go near their pineapple chunk!!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I’ve never had problems which their seeds ,

matter of fact i like them ..

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I found their red diesel great ,,so tasty,,but looks like they stopped producing more seeds ,,hope it’s only temporary..

i crossed one with c99 male ,,so have about 5 or 6 going now ,,hoping to get some red diesel flavour ,,
the Red diesel is discontinued mate I still have a 5 pack of it that I intend to grow out and attempt to make some more of them

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
Heard good and bad things about them.
Wouldn't go near their pineapple chunk!!
did i hear they had moved part of the seed production somewhere else & then had claims of hermi's after that move ???

i grew a fem pineapple chunk a few years ago now , wish i had kept a clone going from it cos she was a beauty
hardly any leaves on her ( almost nothing to trim ) & lowers were hard & golf ball size , full on pineapple funk smell
stone wise , it was ok , i don't remember it being anything outstanding , enjoyable smoke though

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
did i hear they had moved part of the seed production somewhere else & then had claims of hermi's after that move ???

i grew a fem pineapple chunk a few years ago now , wish i had kept a clone going from it cos she was a beauty
hardly any leaves on her ( almost nothing to trim ) & lowers were hard & golf ball size , full on pineapple funk smell
stone wise , it was ok , i don't remember it being anything outstanding , enjoyable smoke though
Yeah mate I'm sure some people were having problems with that strain on OZ stoners and seen a few threads on American forums where they have hermied.
Ive ran fem seeds from about 2014 and never had a hermie till about 2 years ago. I'm not the only one seen heaps of others.
Yeah I think ya right mate a few years back nearly all the big seed companies started producing seeds in Spain and since then the fem seed industry has been utterly pathetic hermie shit!!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Liberty haze, vanilla kush, L.S.D, Watermellon skitz, Bubba kush, Peyote critical, Phantom og, Critical cure cbd
All grown couple yrs ago, cant remember 2 many dramas with Barneys
Then again cant remember much from 2 yrs ago

F

freddie

I've grown their Laughing Buddha (fem). It was an Indica/sativa kind of high. Chunky buds and good producer, but not the kind of high I was hoping for. No laughter and wasn't even that euphoric.

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
I've grown a few of their strains, most notably Peyote Critical which was amazing.
Zkittlez auto was the biggest auto I've ever grown... 7oz from a 3gal pot. Amazing structure, the main cola was about 6 inches taller than the canopy which was perfectly level with no training.

I've got some newer strains to try and will update as I get to them.
Biscotti Mintz, Shiskaberry, Runtz Muffin, and Purple Punch.

Top Bottom