Avoid this brand

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Avoid this brand!
From what I can find out these guys are essentially dealers that don't grow.
Two types here which are lacking in terpines obviously over dried and old stock which said buyers buy cheap from canada and sell to us for top dollar!
This is not quality cannabis.
My script is so I can see family interstate that I havnt seen for 3 years due to plandemic.
So don't waste your time with beacon = B grade
Just feel this brand over priced for average quality gear.
Medical cannabis industry Australia will have a rude shock if recreational industry ever gets in here.
20220619_120741.jpg20220619_120218.jpg20220625_104616.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
compared to what I got from cannatrek that actually looks pretty nice mate
but yep I get where ya coming from
check out Sativite if you want premium looking bud but premium price comes with it

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Yeah looks ok but pretty average or below on taste effect, very dry, little smell and
As for nitrogen purge drying ffs!mainly so it can be marketed quicker!
You'll never keep big Corp honest.
But u can spread the word on their wares..
And whilst I'm having my whinge ,what the fuck is all this Larffy popcorn shit in my $15 a gram gear?
Cheeky fucks! And no humidity pack..šŸ²

Last edited:

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
U keep sticking it 2 the man me oldfark warrior
Take those big pharma fukers down one gram at a time
We might start with one voice that will build in2 a creshendo of pissed off stoners striving 2 make our voices heard
We will fight them on the beaches, we will fight them on the land, we will never surrender....[best churchill voice]

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Avoid this brand!
From what I can find out these guys are essentially dealers that don't grow.
Two types here which are lacking in terpines obviously over dried and old stock which said buyers buy cheap from canada and sell to us for top dollar!
This is not quality cannabis.
My script is so I can see family interstate that I havnt seen for 3 years due to plandemic.
So don't waste your time with beacon = B grade
Just feel this brand over priced for average quality gear.
Medical cannabis industry Australia will have a rude shock if recreational industry ever gets in here.
View attachment 24825View attachment 24826View attachment 24827
Itā€™s b grade or under. A grade barely makes it onto the legal market let alone overseas to leagal markets.

F

freddie

If you're medical you need to go to cannareview site. Beacon don't get the best reviews.

Looks aren't the best way to judge good cannabis. If you are a medical user, or rec for that matter, all that should be important is the effect imo.

I agree that lot of the medical cannabis flower is of mid quality, at least the few I've tried. However some of the legal oils are top notch.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I've had plenty of Beacon (GSC, Sensi Star, Pink Kush, etc) and agree. Always dry, very little aroma or flavor. The silver lining: while I'm overpaying for mediocre medical cannabis, at least I'm getting slightly more herb in 10g dry by not paying for the water. As always, my homegrown is definitely heaps better!

Top Bottom