Auto question

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
I've got few months to decide anyway only go with 1 1st !!
Hey @OZIOZIAUTO I look forward to your diary and hopefully you really get the hang of the techniques that will work best for youπŸ‘πŸΌ Its jolly good that you can do a few different types of grows at the same time should help speed up your experience and knowledge, soon you will have a smorgasbord of different yummy flavours😍

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Hey @OZIOZIAUTO I look forward to your diary and hopefully you really get the hang of the techniques that will work best for youπŸ‘πŸΌ Its jolly good that you can do a few different types of grows at the same time should help speed up your experience and knowledge, soon you will have a smorgasbord of different yummy flavours😍
Cheers man πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒβœŒοΈ

Yea looking for best strain for my mental health , they all work to a degree but there's other shit that comes with it.!!

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Cheers man πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒβœŒοΈ

Yea looking for best strain for my mental health , they all work to a degree but there's other shit that comes with it.!!
Same as us @OZIOZIAUTO, both my wife and I suffer from chronic depression along with other issues some physical some mental, so as I can only grow a maximum of two plants😩 I always try to grow one uppity day time strain and one couch lock night time strain, depending on bean parameters and availability of course😁🧐

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Same as us @OZIOZIAUTO, both my wife and I suffer from chronic depression along with other issues some physical some mental, so as I can only grow a maximum of two plants😩 I always try to grow one uppity day time strain and one couch lock night time strain, depending on bean parameters and availability of course😁🧐
Wow ok πŸ‘Œ that's awesome
My wife doesn't smoke or drink . I smoke 3 grams a day
Plus several Meds πŸ‘ I totally understand bro yea fuck yea πŸ‘Œ so I just recently actually physically did a Budget πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That went south real quick 😁

Top Bottom