Australia's premiere cannabis community

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It is with great pride I announce that OSA has graciously accepted defeat and removed themselves from the World Wide Web.

('bout time right).

It has been a good couple of years getting this place off the ground and I thank each and every member for their contributions over that time.

Onwards and upwards for TSE as Australia's best online cannabis community ;)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

ozzy420

Germinating
User ID
Well it was out of the hands of admin the site got a virus and from what i understand most of the info has been lost witch is a shame because there was a lot of good info built up over 20 years.

Admin are trying to get it up and running again so dont fully count it out yet...

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hey Ozzy.

We must of got different info.. All good. How on earth does a paid server get a virus and have no back up? sounds like bullshit to me. :)

ozzy420

Germinating
User ID
Must have diff info it was i that told u that it was down unless there something i dont know.

There is a back up but its an old one and until admin go through they have no idea what has been lost and yes it was admins fault it happen as they become very laxed on keeping things updated...

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Pure had the site sorted. (y)

It could've been something huge that wouldve been ahead of the yank sites at the time. But someone started fuckin' around with it, and broke shit. Wasn't meant to be I guess.. 😐

ozzy420

Germinating
User ID
Pure had the site sorted. (y)

It could've been something huge that wouldve been ahead of the yank sites at the time. But someone started fuckin' around with it, and broke shit. Wasn't meant to be I guess.. 😐
Very true Indy Pure had all working rite...

Top Bottom