Ask Puggle

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
How many more weeks to go I’m at the start of week seven it’s supposed to be a nine week strain according to sticky seeds🤷🏻‍♂️ supposed to turn purple to🤷🏻‍♂️011DDC50-300C-4216-8550-754A092059EB.jpeg

Reactions: Jaz

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Please help me mr puggle bot sir
I germinated some seeds other day and this funny lookin white worm thing came out of em, i immediately chopped them all off thinking it was safest thing 2 do
Will my veg cycle be affected by this and also do i have 2 water from the bottom as i'm sure i planted some seeds upside down
Forever your student, noob the goob

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Please help me mr puggle bot sir
I germinated some seeds other day and this funny lookin white worm thing came out of em, i immediately chopped them all off thinking it was safest thing 2 do
Will my veg cycle be affected by this and also do i have 2 water from the bottom as i'm sure i planted some seeds upside down
Forever your student, noob the goob
Thanks for the question Bob,

What you have achieved is the very rare pre-emtive bottoming method as opposed to the more usual method of just topping the seed before germination.

Generally watering is not affected

Either of the above methods do actually dramatically reduce seed to harvest times

Take note students

pug

Abnormal÷curiosity

Vegetating
User ID
It seems to be getting harder and harder to obtain seeds because of this new scanner thing thay have could this think detect seeds in ones rectum asking for a friend 🤔

puggle6

Baked
User ID
It seems to be getting harder and harder to obtain seeds because of this new scanner thing thay have could this think detect seeds in ones rectum asking for a friend 🤔
This is an incredibly slippery slope you are considering engaging in..

First of all it starts with a cannabis seed which you may not notice any inconvenience but soon you will consider other high value contrabands.. and with the rising cost of fresh produce very quickly things are likely to escalate to whole avocados and before you know it, iceberg lettuce.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
One has 2 be careful of depositing seeds in ure rectum my friend
Of course i'm referring 2 germination of said seeds in the moist confines of said poop passage
This is commonly referred 2 as germa-bum
If this occurs then drink plenty of water and stay outdoors

Dr Puggs will be with u shortly

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Prisons have chairs that detect anything suss in prisoner bums
So who knows how far customs might take it......

Top Bottom