Approved vapes vs non-approved

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Just to be clear, all I have to do to prepare the herb is to mull it down. Is that right? I can turn it into powder in my wife's thermomix.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Just chop it don't powder it!!
What vape ya get?

Arizer solo 2. I am a bit confused by it at the moment - I've never seen one up close. I just need a very small hit at a time but it looks like I need to fill the bowl.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Arizer solo 2. I am a bit confused by it at the moment - I've never seen one up close. I just need a very small hit at a time but it looks like I need to fill the bowl.
Just put as much as you want in it. I have the same vape. Well built but I find it doesn't make a very thick vapor!
I think the boundless cfx which is a cheap version of the mighty which I used to have was a better vape.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Looks good mate but vapor quality is definitely not as good as others for the same price.
I've broken 4 stems at $12 so have to factor that in too.

Ah well, it's what I got. I got sick of reading reviews and this one seemed to get a lot of good comments.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Had this turn up in the mail yesterday!
Been researching small portable vapes to travel .
After some online research decided on the utillian 722.Designed in Canada made in chinesium.
Small battery powered vapes have come a long way.
Out of the box she's 180 grams and feels comfortable in hand and feels solid and looks well made about the size of a cell phone, slightly thicker.easily pocket worthy.
One button operation with 3 heat settings and extra boost mode to 225c.box contains vape
Usb charge.spare screens o rings ,concentrate oven sleeve.and tools.
Really easy to use for oldfark no tech...
Very nice little thimble shaped oven that easy to pack.30 sec warm up.
First oven catches oldfark unawares and Skittles me like 10 pin.
Best hit of any vape ive used.Intially thought draw a little restricted but it wasn't and it hits hard on 2nd setting.
Nice thick and long lasting vaper
Best thing this machine pulls a ton of really nice vapour from a small amount, about.3 or so.
Utilian vape was supplied by oz bongs and retails for approx $240.
Oh and nothing in this for me. Time will be the test.
So far pretty happy.✌20220715_143351.jpg20220716_073237.jpg

Last edited:

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Just put as much as you want in it. I have the same vape. Well built but I find it doesn't make a very thick vapor!
I think the boundless cfx which is a cheap version of the mighty which I used to have was a better vape.
Yep, the vapor is thin. I'll crank the temp up to max to see if it makes a difference.

Top Bottom