Approved vapes vs non-approved

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Haha, that is one way to look at it.

The news report stated that you can now change your gender on your birth certificate... but only once every 12 months.... so apparently that is normal. WTF? Ya can't actually change your fucking gender you mentally ill fucking retards!!!

Yep, I am a grumpy old fucker. lol

YOU ARE OPPRESSING THOSE WITH REVOLVING GENDER SYNDROME.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
I went ahead and bought a "non-approved" Arizer Solo II. If my lungs can stand it I might be able to solve my dosage problems. Working with concentrates/edibles is difficult.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
That option sure would've made for a better outcome than knockin' some Sheila up, and having some confused fucker getting around.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
From one grumpy old fucker to another "Ya can't actually change your fucking gender..." Sure ya can...
What was the Rodney Rude line 'I'm a bit of a gynaecologist, I don't know much about it, but flop it out and we'll have a look...' :LOL::cry::ROFLMAO:
I'm sure I've got an old rusty pocket knife here somewhere, come on round and I'll change it for ya :oops::eek:.

Last edited:

puggle6

Baked
User ID
My provider actually recommended a $80 model, the TGA approved vapes are just cash for comments.. (that said, the approved manufacturers probably went to the trouble to display a data range and QA etc..)

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
My provider actually recommended a $80 model, the TGA approved vapes are just cash for comments.. (that said, the approved manufacturers probably went to the trouble to display a data range and QA etc..)

I have no doubt there is a plethora of expensive TGA hoops a manufacturer has to go through. They have a vested interest in limiting the use of non-approved vapes (and I have a vested interest in not paying for their hoop jumping).

R3za92

Baked
User ID
It’s this. TGA approval is just the company demonstrating manufacturing and usage standards and quality. Same thing with nebulisers getting tga approved. The tga ones are double or triple the price of the non approved ones.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I have no doubt there is a plethora of expensive TGA hoops a manufacturer has to go through. They have a vested interest in limiting the use of non-approved vapes (and I have a vested interest in not paying for their hoop jumping).
The only difference is if your using a tga approved device if you say get heavy metal toxicity from a dodgy batch of coils you’ll be able to legally pursue the tga approve company for costs/damages. The non tga one, as it’s not approved for our market, isn’t liable.

F

freddie

The only difference is if your using a tga approved device if you say get heavy metal toxicity from a dodgy batch of coils you’ll be able to legally pursue the tga approve company for costs/damages. The non tga one, as it’s not approved for our market, isn’t liable.
And it's for these type of reasons I think it's worth getting a good quality vape made of the right materials. That's not necessarily a Mighty but at least they are made of good quality metals and plastics. I hate all this TGA bullshit, but to be fair to them they are treating cannabis as a medicine. That means using a good device to deliver, and quality products free of mould and other nasties.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
And it's for these type of reasons I think it's worth getting a good quality vape made of the right materials. That's not necessarily a Mighty but at least they are made of good quality metals and plastics. I hate all this TGA bullshit, but to be fair to them they are treating cannabis as a medicine. That means using a good device to deliver, and quality products free of mould and other nasties.
Yeah tga approval is just the company proving their product meets a set of standards and admitting liability if it doesn’t meet those standards in the future. And they pay a hefty cost for that but it ensures that products we consume don’t actually hurt us. It’s why there’s been such a big push to include all vitamins and supplements on the the tga to stop shit being imported with dodgy ingredients or straight up contamination

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, It's a simple procedure. Same process as when I had mine shortened to a more managable length. The doc simply cut it off at the base. Docked it in half then stitched the business end back on.

Indy

Misfit
User ID

Must admit, once i seen the Mighty+ aluminium capsules i was a little concerned. So i thought I'd bake them off in the fan forced oven for an hour at 250c before using them, seeing the Mighty's temp tops out at 210c i figured that'd go some ways of cooking off some crap (if any).

Top Bottom