Approved vapes vs non-approved

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
I went to the Australian Vaporisers website to buy a Arizer Solo II. I notice they are not approved for pharmaceutical use. It seems the approved vape is the "Mighty Medic" but it is twice the price. Are they functionally the same thing?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Interesting, it looks identical to the Mighty +, wonder what the difference is.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, I noticed that's now on their page... funny thing is a friend who was approved by PlantMed (around the corner from the old AV store) were recommended and sold the Healthy Rips™ Fury as the "approved" vape :unsure:

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
I got this from Australia Vaporisers but they could not tell me if the medical approved vapes were functionally the same:

Our units unfortunately aren't certified for medical use and we can get into a lot of trouble for providing for this purpose. If you could please pass this on to your pharmacist, it would be much appreciated.
There are distributors in Australia that do carry medically approved units; namely VaporMed. They are a very reputable company and openly display their TGA approval documentation.

I suspect there is no difference, it is just a matter of who has jumped through the hoops, but I am unsure. Or it could be that the store has to be registered to sell pharmaceutical products. Dunno.

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
What a fucking load of shit!!
All vapes are the same either convection or conduction!!
This is the problem with this medical bullshit it's just straight out profiteering on products that are no different except one has medical grade printed on it at the Chinese factory!!

F

freddie

I went to the Australian Vaporisers website to buy a Arizer Solo II. I notice they are not approved for pharmaceutical use. It seems the approved vape is the "Mighty Medic" but it is twice the price. Are they functionally the same thing?
I don' think you have to use an approved vape. The Mighty is a great vape but when mine broke I bought a cheaper one called a Tinymight. Just as good, maybe better imo.
The advantage of the Mighty and Volcano (S&B) are that they are very good quality German made (I think), and use metals and plastics that won't harm you. They also last a long time. I've had over a decade on my Volcano and over 5 years on the Mighty (till it broke).

But buy any vape you want. I'm sure the Solo would be fine. They have a pretty good rep. The site Fuckcombustion has a lot of information on vapes and it is worth doing a bit of research. Lots of youtube clips comparing vapes too. Otherwise, despite the price the Mighty is good value, as long is it doesn't break down after the warranty.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
What a fucking load of shit!!
All vapes are the same either convection or conduction!!
This is the problem with this medical bullshit it's just straight out profiteering on products that are no different except one has medical grade printed on it at the Chinese factory!!

I suspect you are right P.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Medical approved vapes are the ones who are made by companies who bribe the most for the "exclusive" medical title just like the companies that get to grow it I've looked into getting a medical growers licence but have not got the cash or the ability to jump through the hoops. I've tried 3 different brands of medical a mate had only one was half decent when the medical farms pop up on TV have a good look at the spindly pop corn nugget shit plants they have growing makes me laugh then you look at the sophisticated set ups they have and you realise why it's more expensive than the black market there burning all that power and resources to get fuck all shitty bud then they have to recoup the money they've wasted growing their shitty weed. Get your script buy every now and then then go get some good quality shit from the black market and fill your medical container back up and just use the licence to get away with medicating anywhere one lot I tried tasted like singed hair fuck knows what they done to it

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
^^^that is my thought too...

Big boys in town lookin after the big boys....

I thought about getting on the medical train, then I think fuk it!

I'm happy doin what I'm doin,

I don't need government approval to grow a plant...

Hudo

Baked
User ID
^^^that is my thought too...

Big boys in town lookin after the big boys....

I thought about getting on the medical train, then I think fuk it!

I'm happy doin what I'm doin,

I don't need government approval to grow a plant...
Can't wait for it to go recreational my retirement plan lol

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Can't wait for it to go recreational my retirement plan lol
Good luck with that!

It's never gonna be "approved " for recreational use,
not when the multinational company's have spent an absolute motza on cornering the Medical canna market in Australia.

There not gonna give that up easy, they wanna see the $$ kept in their pockets only...

...the recreational side, unfortunately is never gonna happen while these greedy fuks are holding all the aces...

..greed is bad...

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Good luck with that!

It's never gonna be "approved " for recreational use,
not when the multinational company's have spent an absolute motza on cornering the Medical canna market in Australia.

There not gonna give that up easy, they wanna see the $$ kept in their pockets only...

...the recreational side, unfortunately is never gonna happen while these greedy fuks are holding all the aces...

..greed is bad...
Untill they realise they can sell it to everyone ACT is the start of it the greens have got a plan mapped out how to tax it and what not and they get more pull every election there policies are fucked on everything else but they will get it eventually and eventually all the old fuckers that have never tried it because it's a Drug it's bad but I'll drink myself stupid because alcohol isn't drugs will be dead

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Untill they realise they can sell it to everyone ACT is the start of it the greens have got a plan mapped out how to tax it and what not and they get more pull every election there policies are fucked on everything else but they will get it eventually and eventually all the old fuckers that have never tried it because it's a Drug it's bad but I'll drink myself stupid because alcohol isn't drugs will be dead

Haha, that is one way to look at it.

I think I am turning in to one of those old fuckers.... was listening to the radio on the way to work today. The news report stated that you can now change your gender on your birth certificate... but only once every 12 months.... so apparently that is normal. WTF? Ya can't actually change your fucking gender you mentally ill fucking retards!!!

Yep, I am a grumpy old fucker. lol

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Haha, that is one way to look at it.

I think I am turning in to one of those old fuckers.... was listening to the radio on the way to work today. The news report stated that you can now change your gender on your birth certificate... but only once every 12 months.... so apparently that is normal. WTF? Ya can't actually change your fucking gender you mentally ill fucking retards!!!

Yep, I am a grumpy old fucker. lol
Your a grumpy old woman

Top Bottom