AC Infinity

Hudo

Baked
User ID
My Cloudline S6 fan turned up today from quickbloom. I was getting to paranoid now the growroom has been moved you could her the 2 10 year old centrifugal fans roaring. This thing set on about 7 pulls the tent walls in more than the old ones and you can't her it when your at the front only thing I'm spewing about is I should of sprung for the smart controller. When it's on 10 it's so powerfull the can can't keep up and it pulls the smell through so tomorrow I need to get a T so I can hook both cans up to it but 10/10 for the fan.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
One at a time, I bought the S6 fan, controller, circulation fan, and T3 humidifier. It has really helped get my environment under control. Definitely worth the money for me! Now, I just hope they make a controller-capable dehumidifer like the humidifier with a hose to position the dehum outside the tent.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
I got the same fan in a kit with the controller and only run it on 5 during the day and seems to be enough (even that pulls the walls in) and 2 overnight when lights are out. No smell...no noise, very happy with it.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Just an FYI. I contacted AC Infinity and asked if they plan on making a controller capable dehum and it's already in the works. Anticipated release in early 2024. I can feel the "...is it here yet, is it here yet?" forming in my happy child brain already!

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Just received my T7 humidifier (15L). Great unit. I will now upgrade my 69 controller as it’s the earlier version and only has two ports. The new 69 controller has four ports.

Attachments

• humidifier.jpg
    humidifier.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 33
  • Humidifier 1.jpg
    Humidifier 1.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 25

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I have the T3 and have one useful experience to share. The air-intake is underneath the base on the T3 and it is probably the same on the T7. I had a week of problems with the T3; air was constantly too dry despite using the controller. As it turns out, I had spilled water while filling the tank and that water was pooled under the base. Right where the air intake is and this water blocked the air flow. I cleaned up the water and put the base up an inch on supports, all good now. My advice, put the unit up on blocks, grating, or whatever is handy...

AC Infinity, if your listening, put some feet on the humidifiers!

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
The T7 is on wheels due to its 15L water capacity and weight. It gives a 30mm clearance. Thanks veritas629

Attachments

• Humidifier wheels.jpg
    Humidifier wheels.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 25

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Just received my T7 humidifier (15L). Great unit. I will now upgrade my 69 controller as it’s the earlier version and only has two ports. The new 69 controller has four ports.
They're real flash huh with the flexi tube to go up and through the roof.. very cool

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Pretty good unit. The flexi tube was not long enough to go over the top (My tent is 2.4 high). I used a section of pool flexi to go vertical then used the fexi supplied to go over and down. My first attempt was to go down through the lower opening in tent but this failed after a day. Condensation caused the lower part of tube to fill with water and not work. With the current vertical line the condensation drops back into unit and I have had no issues. Thanks Yamumzbum

Attachments

• Hose extension.jpg
    Hose extension.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I had the same experience. Always have the hose running upward to the tent port, never downwards.

Also, be a little careful what is directly underneath the hose end. I get a few drips directly under the hose end. You don't want that over something electrical (e.g. short out a powerboard) or a big bud (e.g. encourage mold).

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Spot on veritad629, I have a drip container under mine. Its amazing how much water collects when running.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Are you fellas running distilled water in your machines?

I am for now but dunno how long that'll last kinda like the recommendation to run the cloudrays oscillator for just 18 hours a day.. tell him he's dreaming 🤣

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I live in the Hobart area and our tap water has very few dissolved components. When I home brew, I need to add calcium etc. Thus, I'm just using tap water and will clean the T3 every few months. If that plan fails, I'll come back here and mention it!

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
How do you balance the humidifier and exhaust fan operating together?

I run my exhaust with the low VPD trigger set to 0.9kpa and set my humidifier using the target VPD trigger set to 0.8kpa and I find it works pretty well so when one starts ramping down the other will be kicking in.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I think you might have a newer and/or fancier controller than I do. Which model do you have?

I can control high temp with inline fan and both low humidity (T3) and high humidity (inline fan), but I don't have a VPD function. However, my VPD is pretty solid right now with a steady 60% RH and 25C (lights on) and 21C (lights off).

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Oh right yeh I got the 69erPro I forget about the different models.

But yeh I'm stoked with their humidifiers and looking back I can't believe the fuck around I went through with shitty Kmart humidifiers and inkbird controllers to get the environment right,, what a hoot

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I'd say the controller + fans + humidifier is really a game changer for me. I'll be buying the dehum when it's out and might upgrade to the VPD controller. I don't think the "Pro" was available when I bought my non-pro controller. This stuff is not cheap, but I feel it's worth the money ... assuming the gear has a long service life.

Top Bottom