AC infinity pro and pro+

Bear777

Vegetating
User ID
I can see what I would like to control with 4 ports, but I am wondering if down the road I would have rather had bought an 8 port pro+. Besides light, inline fan, clip on fan, and a dehumidifier(or a humidifier ) connected, what other items might someone like to connect to control via more ports, that I might be missing that I may add down the road that would require more than 4 ports?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I can see what I would like to control with 4 ports, but I am wondering if down the road I would have rather had bought an 8 port pro+. Besides light, inline fan, clip on fan, and a dehumidifier(or a humidifier ) connected, what other items might someone like to connect to control via more ports, that I might be missing that I may add down the road that would require more than 4 ports?
Only really a heater for winter months or a water bubbler and fish tank heater if using water culture mate I use 2 boards 1 for my lights and 1 for everything else as most power points can only handle 10amps so you don’t want everything running through the same power point especially if using multiple lights👍

Bear777

Vegetating
User ID
I hadn't even thought of a heater. Nor had I thought of using a 2nd board in same tent if I had to add something later, that solves my dilemma, thanks mate

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I hadn't even thought of a heater. Nor had I thought of using a 2nd board in same tent if I had to add something later, that solves my dilemma, thanks mate
No wuckers 👍 man don’t worry bout all the fancy shit straight up spend up on a decent light gets some pots n get goin all the dehumidifiers heaters ac all that can come later on once ya get a good handle on it keep it simple hand water learn to read your plants a bit get a grow or 2 under the belt then start spending up improving your setup.good growers will get a pound out of a cheap hps light where’s some have all the gear n no idea just get em growing Man U won’t regret it👍

Bear777

Vegetating
User ID
No wuckers 👍 man don’t worry bout all the fancy shit straight up spend up on a decent light gets some pots n get goin all the dehumidifiers heaters ac all that can come later on once ya get a good handle on it keep it simple hand water learn to read your plants a bit get a grow or 2 under the belt then start spending up improving your setup.good growers will get a pound out of a cheap hps light where’s some have all the gear n no idea just get em growing Man U won’t regret it👍
Yes, it's easy to get caught up with all tools that are available nowadays...funny, I was actually just thinking I should be learning more on reading plants, even just more on the very basics of reading what healthy plants should like and such, as I am sure there's many gaps in reading plants that I don't know without even getting into specific deficiencies. Hmm, I think I'll do some searching for a time lapse video of a healthy grow that explains how the plant is reacting to it's enviornment throughout the day and do some reading too.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Yes, it's easy to get caught up with all tools that are available nowadays...funny, I was actually just thinking I should be learning more on reading plants, even just more on the very basics of reading what healthy plants should like and such, as I am sure there's many gaps in reading plants that I don't know without even getting into specific deficiencies. Hmm, I think I'll do some searching for a time lapse video of a healthy grow that explains how the plant is reacting to it's enviornment throughout the day and do some reading too.
Oh yea I’m all for researching for sure the more knowledge the better but nothing quite like hands on for learning ya grow Fk up learn why then don’t do it next time and so on.My first indoor grow I used pvc pipe with clayball net baskets it was like a deep water rdwc hybrid grow got root rot, mould, leaks,gnats all sorts of goodies learnt more on that grow than I have since I reckon👍

Top Bottom