Ability to change title thread and I wear women's stockings. doh...

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
I agree with this. In fact @Billygoat I realize shit gets heated around here from time to time but it's not like we're a bunch of politicians going back on our word. Can we please have the time increased for the 'edit' function on posts, or even better; remove the time limit forever? There have been several times I've wanted to come back and edit/update a post and can't... even day(s) later. We're all adults. C'mon... :D

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
I agree with this. In fact @Billygoat I realize shit gets heated around here from time to time but it's not like we're a bunch of politicians going back on our word. Can we please have the time increased for the 'edit' function on posts, or even better; remove the time limit forever? There have been several times I've wanted to come back and edit/update a post and can't... even day(s) later. We're all adults. C'mon... :D
Some fucker can always screen shot you anyway eh....

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I’m terrible at typing and like to correct it out of the simple fact that it bugs me to read my mistake. But I usually correct pretty soon after posting.
An increased time would work well bet yeah with forums if everyone could edit everything all the time there’s certainly going to be a lot of politics and bullshit that ensues.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Thinking is priority at all times, spelling errors drive me crazy, outside of that I'll be cumt be whenever I please 🤣

Edit edit edit, seriously though you could just stop wearing the stockings.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
It becomes a problem when you're reading, if people change there (edit fucking edit to their) words then the responses no longer make sense.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Mate, your last two comments make no fucking sense, to be honest. Spelling errors drive you crazy? There are plenty in your last two comments... lol

Maybe work on your grammar too then... ;)

EDIT: Did I miss the sarcasm or something? I dunno. I just don't understand how you can complain about spelling driving you crazy while misspelling shit alltogether yourself. Weird.

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
To clarify I'm happy with the time frame given to edit posts and would just like the same amount of time afforded to edit the title.
Thinking is priority at all times, spelling errors drive me crazy, outside of that I'll be cumt be whenever I please 🤣

Edit edit edit, seriously though you could just stop wearing the stockings.

I'm sorry you don't like me wearing stockings mate and guess I shouldn't have just sent you a pair in the mail for Christmas but to be fair there is nothing better than seeing an angry man in stockings so...

Last edited:

Jaz

Curing
User ID

I agree with edit limits on posts for sooky la-las but how much can you really backflip with changing a title?

It really comes in handy for updates, i.e. you can edit the title and add in 'SOLD', if you're selling something or your grow has changed, etc.

j

Top Bottom