7EG proven best yielders outdoors

Wolfie

Germinating
User ID
Just a quick post for 7EG users,what has been your best yielders.Had Manama banana which was a great smoke but only yielded 6 Oz each.Any insight on some very good yielders now 7EG has been on this forum for a couple of years now.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Just a quick post for 7EG users,what has been your best yielders.Had Manama banana which was a great smoke but only yielded 6 Oz each.Any insight on some very good yielders now 7EG has been on this forum for a couple of years now.
Try asking 7EG directly. As the breeder, he would( or should?) know his heavy yielders.

Wolfie

Germinating
User ID
Try asking 7EG directly. As the breeder, he would( or should?) know his heavy yielders.
Yes I have, and that was one of them.Hoping someone has tried a different strain under Australian conditions outdoors with great results.

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID

Hey man, I haven't grow enough of their genetics to give you a definitive answer but my last outdoor grow included their Raspberry Shoes and a freebie Banana OG x Puffin Piss. Both of these were good yielders. They were grown in ground, organic. I got an average of 1/2 pound from each plant with one going close to 11Oz, this was with probably 10-20% bud lost to mould. They were at most 4+1/2 months old at harvest.

The Banana OG x Puffin Piss was a particularly nice plant. All four had great structure and vigour and the nugs were frosty and dense. I'm not sure if they still have it to offer but might be worth asking.

Pink puffin close-up small 2 23:3.jpg

Top Bottom