4 Days Without Watering

NeedABudOrTwo

Germinating
User ID
I have a seedling started, it's about 1 and a half to 2 inches tall, but we have to leave for 4 days and I don't want it to die. What can I do to keep the soil as moist as possible?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, it's my first time growing.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I have no idea, I was given it from a mate. Would that make a difference though? Just curious
If you only have the one seedling it’s possible it could be a male plant if it was a regular seed.

If it was a fem seed it will be female, ask your mate if he knows what it is otherwise it’s a 50/50

NeedABudOrTwo

Germinating
User ID
If you only have the one seedling it’s possible it could be a male plant if it was a regular seed.

If it was a fem seed it will be female, ask your mate if he knows what it is otherwise it’s a 50/50
I have heaps of seeds, that was the only one that was ready to put into a pot, the rest have only just started growing tap roots. For some reason it germinated way faster than the rest.

NeedABudOrTwo

Germinating
User ID
Good to pop heaps of seeds, are you growing them outside or inside?
Outside, I've been trying to do 30 or so but not many of them have actually worked. I have another 3 or 4 that should work, tap roots have started. But they're pretty shit seeds, majority of them aren't working.

NeedABudOrTwo

Germinating
User ID

It's a superwoman normal seed apparently. It's the only one I have of that strain, all my other seeds have only just popped but they're all different strains.

Top Bottom