4 Corners tonight "Plastic wars"

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
A little off topic.. I like how we had the big push from the supermarkets and gov's to do away with disposable shopping bags, only to have the meat and vege department introduce more plastic packaging. It's all a great big dirty rotten scam.

I support local butcher and fruit/veg shop now because of the supermarkets BS. I may be paying more for it but getting better quality produce by doing so. (y)

Indy

Misfit
User ID
We had been literally sending ship loads packed into containers for indonesia to deal with, until they said enough was enough. And not long after covid kicked in, the fed gov announced a huge package in the billions to deal with it here.

Lets just see what that amounts to in time..

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
We had been literally sending ship loads packed into containers for indonesia to deal with, until they said enough was enough. And not long after covid kicked in, the fed gov announced a huge package in the billions to deal with it here.

Lets just see what that amounts to in time..

Spot on least the old shopping bags had a use as a garbage bag. Now you gotta buy a garbage bag to throw away your bags in.

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
A little off topic.. I like how we had the big push from the supermarkets and gov's to do away with disposable shopping bags, only to have the meat and vege department introduce more plastic packaging. It's all a great big dirty rotten scam.

I support local butcher and fruit/veg shop now because of the supermarkets BS. I may be paying more for it but getting better quality produce by doing so. (y)
Good on you Indy, we do the same mate 👌 everything we can't grow anyway and than get bulk from the health food shop

Top Bottom