2020/21 Members grow comp.

Sistermaryelephant

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah , got old can't do the big outdoors any more, even if I wanted to

Dont miss the trimming though

But I m seriously interested in filling my greenhouse , small steps as they say

Just can't seem to get a handle on organic soil in pots indoors , outdoors no problems

My plots were always prepared at 1 yr in advance, even that under lights in pots fails, MF

Sugar

Vegetating
User ID
I wish I was half the grower you were lass
Awww that's lovely of you Pat, I don't know what to say really.
Quite a compliment but not deserved.
I wouldn't do well growing indoors that's for sure! lol
Anyway, there's a lot of luck the way some things turn out.
All the best finishing your grow, looks great! :D

Raniformis

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah it's been good with mould (front gets rain) but mildew loves it. Definitely a fluffy pheno, pretty much go around the outside and scrap the rest. How many did you keep?

Pedro de pacas

Vegetating
User ID
Kept all 3 of them, a purple/pink pistil cunt, a rock hard smaller budded cunt, and the big spongy budded cunt

they're holding up well atm, not done anything for a week like everything else tho,
was to cold, wet and dark for them, gone into hibernation lol

Last edited:

Raniformis

Vegetating
User ID
Pobably the last pic ill get of the GG upright. I'll try to give it another week but im losing the battle with powdery mildew and don't wanna risk it spreading to the other plants. Anyway, I'm giving it a flush and cutting it down, I'll have to stuff around cleaning it unfortunately 🙄20210408_073134.jpg

Porky

Fuckhead of the year - 2020
User ID
Pobably the last pic ill get of the GG upright. I'll try to give it another week but im losing the battle with powdery mildew and don't wanna risk it spreading to the other plants. Anyway, I'm giving it a flush and cutting it down, I'll have to stuff around cleaning it unfortunately 🙄View attachment 12936
Ohhh some serious trimming there mate.😆
Looks bloody awesome mate. 👍👍👍

afghan bob

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
As i'm sure ure aware Rani, u can get rid of a lot of powdery mildew as Pedro has suggestd in other posts by giving it a good squirt with pressure water, gets about 70% off
Trichomes not water soluble so no worries