2020/21 Members grow comp.

Billygoat

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
Thanks to site sponsor Dope Seeds we are able to have our first forum grow comp. (y)(y)(y)

dopeseeds.jpg

Both Auto and Photoperiod will be included.

The Autos:

The Photos:

Will require 10 members for each, receiving 3 seeds.

Members are able to compete in both if desired, depending on numbers.

Categories will include:

Best indoor Auto.
Best indoor Photo.
Best outdoor Auto.
Best outdoor Photo.
Encouragement award.

prizes will be announced closer to the competition ending, but will obviously be awesome and include seed packs, custom member title and bragging rights !!

Some basic rules, which are subject to change at any time :)
  • Nominations will close once all spots are filled or October 30, whichever occurs first. Seeds will be sent via regular post on November 1.
  • Seeds will need to be started on November 14.
  • Auto competitions both indoor and outdoor will close around January 23 (10 week allowance).
  • Photo competitions will close around Mid May. (depending on indoor veg times).
  • updates no longer than 14 days apart are expected.
Don't forget to check out Dope Seeds site, they have some great variety and always include a heap of freebies.

Please comment in this thread if you would like to take part, including preference for Auto, Photo or both. I will update a list in this original post until filled.

Autoflower Competitors:Photoperiod Competitors:
Pedro
Kloud9
Ayeydized
OooDog
BDbees
Smileysmoke
Afghan Bob
Postman Pat
Smokeyandtheblunt
SisterMaryElephant
HomeGrownOrganic
Pedro
Gazza
Elsooto
Sedge
Raniformis
Indy
PostmanPat
Smileysmoke
Joe Dirte

HomeGrownOrganic

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Kloud brings up a valid question...
Is Light deprivation allowed on the outdoor plants?

Kloud9

Germinating
User ID
And the autos , hows is anyone to know it made it inside at night lights on, then back out. But that's my auto outside ...?

Ayeydized

Germinating
User ID
I didn’t think we had to choose which category right now. Just which beans we want. I don’t know if I want to grow inside or outside yet
My two options of growing are either going to be a space bucket (don’t laugh) or most probably in my green house (which I assume is in the outside category). Or are we all making to too over complicated.