1st time grower needing advice on which growing medium to start with

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Keep a close eye on POTG I've done 2 runs of it now and got mold in the main cola twice fucking was spewing cause it's such an awsome smoke

Hudo

Baked
User ID
What was your RH @?
Firt round it was around 50 second was high as fuck just before Xmas up here we've had that much rain it's been almost impossible to control. I'm thinking I might build a cool room panel room in the future completely seal it and run C02. My fans dragging the air in faster than my de humidifier can deal with it and because it's under the house and the room th tents in isnot sealed up it gets out of control

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Firt round it was around 50 second was high as fuck just before Xmas up here we've had that much rain it's been almost impossible to control. I'm thinking I might build a cool room panel room in the future completely seal it and run C02. My fans dragging the air in faster than my de humidifier can deal with it and because it's under the house and the room th tents in isnot sealed up it gets out of control
50... That's abit of a worry.. I'm sitting low to mid 60's. Think the dehuey is due for a run then. Guessing running higher temps and lower humidity will be better at this stage?

Hudo

Baked
User ID
50... That's abit of a worry.. I'm sitting low to mid 60's. Think the dehuey is due for a run then. Guessing running higher temps and lower humidity will be better at this stage?
I think so, I used to grow western NSW sometimes we'd have weeks of 45+ but dry As fuck no mold and didnt seem to worry them aslong as kept water up. Up here lately it hasn't gone under 80 RH but temps around 35 I'd take heat over humidity if I had a choice

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I think so, I used to grow western NSW sometimes we'd have weeks of 45+ but dry As fuck no mold and didnt seem to worry them aslong as kept water up. Up here lately it hasn't gone under 80 RH but temps around 35 I'd take heat over humidity if I had a choice
Cheers for the input mate👍

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Cheers mate👍Very happy with results for a first grow! Just annoyed with myself for not paying enough attention with current run having lights too close.

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
All plants harvested, dried and now curing. Learnt so much this grow. Had the lights too close (major foxtailing), got gnats for first time late in flower and have to deal with the stretch better. Lost 3 SSHxBH colas to mould even though humidity was sitting between 40-50% for last 5 weeks of flower. Jars were empty so stoked to fill them back up. Big thanks to Old Fox and Sedge for the beans and their advice! Can't speak highly enough of them.

Old Fox's POTG
Screenshot_20240309-145323_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240309-145331_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240309-145338_Gallery.jpg

Sedge's SSHxBH
Screenshot_20240309-145437_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240309-145458_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240309-145539_Gallery.jpg

Top Bottom